eve taylor users opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi all and to all the eve taylor geeks,im looking into taking one of the start up packs from them so my questions are:
how does it compare to other brands youve used?
have you seen good results if so on what skin types especially?
are the results fairly quick?
anything you dont like about it?
how does it sell on retail?
all your help is very much appreciated ,although i use dermalogica myself i really cant afford their start up package,The prices for start up packages are very reasonable so im seriously considering it
thanks again to all:hug:

I know babs (babsann) use eve taylor and loves it drop her a pm and I'm sure she'll be able to help you out xx

I use eve taylor and my clients really like it, it smells lovely everyone comments about it. I have been using it and have really oily skin and it cleared up my spots in no time.
Some people know the name too so it helps sell your facials. I dont really retail many products yet as I have not bought the retail kit but some clients have asked to buy some things. Once I save up enough money I will get the retail kit.

Hope that helps x

love the texture and smell of eve taylor products.... used it on myself i have really oily skin and found her products to be very healing...the greatest thing about this product is the natural smells.... and there is no start up cost no minimum order, i tried about 6 different skincare ranges this one suited me the best, their customer service is very good too.

I LOVE eve Taylor products! I introduced them into my salon last year and they have gone down a storm. fantastic value and great results!

I agree, we have just started using them in the salon and they have gone down a treat. Just as good as the more expensive names as well!

That's good for retail sales of course :)

I would also add that their customer service is excellent!:green:

thanks for all your replies after trying a couple of samples from other companies i decided to go with eve taylor so ordered the small mobile kit,im very pleased and it also suits my skin fine
thanks again very much appreciated:hug:

Hi, can I ask how much is the small mobile kit from eve taylor?x

Hi, can I ask how much is the small mobile kit from eve taylor?x

I would like to know too, sent for details the other day but what with the postal strike god only knows when it will arrive.

If you look on their website it gives you all their prices and descriptions of their products and packages.
https://www.eve-taylor.com/Index.aspx

Their products are fantastic,they use pure essential oils of the highest quality,contain no additives,lanolin or synthetics and have a product to suit every skin type.Only ingredients of a natural plant origin are used in their products.

Their prices are excellent and certainly easier on the pocket than a lot of other suppliers,yet quality isn't compromised.HTH

I can see the prices and descriptions of them products but cant see the price of them professional kit.:rolleyes:
I also registered few days ago and I got an email to tell me that I am fully registered for trade but they didnt send me any password.I am a bit confused.

I can see the prices and descriptions of them products but cant see the price of them professional kit.:rolleyes:
I also registered few days ago and I got an email to tell me that I am fully registered for trade but they didnt send me any password.I am a bit confused.
It may have been sent but its probably in your junk mail tray,have another look.It wont show trade prices unless you're a member as public can see.

Latest posts

Back