Ever made a nail notebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
Want an inexpensive way to advertise yourself and educate current and potential clientele? September 7 after the kids are all back in school FingerNailFixer followers will embark on a project together!! I’m going to help you create a “Nail Notebook” one page at a time to showcase your talent and your education. While you are picking up school supplies grab a 1 to 2 inch - 3 ring binder and some page protectors for YOUrself!!

FingerNailFixer | Facebook

Just added you on facebook, I like the idea!

I'm all for that!!

Holly, your enthusiasm for nails is so addictive :) :hug:

Hi

This sounds exciting cant wait :):)

ooh, I have one of these! I also have a page with little dots of all my colored acrylic and gels for a swatch sheet. It helps a lot when people say "does it really look like that?"

I also have a digital photo frame next to my desk that flips through photos of my work. Also a good advertisment!

I have a photo album at my manicure station for people to flip through, with copies of my diplomas, and with colour samples of my coloured L&P collection.
I haven't printed in ages though... I need to print some more pics.

I'm curious though, about this notebook idea....how it will differ on what I have...

This sounds great will add you on fb! :)

I'd love to follow this too - just one question please - how do I add it on facebook? :rolleyes:

Thanks V Much!

Hiya,

Can anyone follow this? I'm recently qualified & saving to do some more training as what I have done left me with a lot of what I can only call 'gaps' in my knowledge (some of which I've started to finally fill using this site!). . . I'd be interested to follow to see how it's done so I can see how I improve :)

ooh, I have one of these! I also have a page with little dots of all my colored acrylic and gels for a swatch sheet. It helps a lot when people say "does it really look like that?"

I also have a digital photo frame next to my desk that flips through photos of my work. Also a good advertisment!
The digital photo frame is a fantastic idea x:hug:

Want an inexpensive way to advertise yourself and educate current and potential clientele? September 7 after the kids are all back in school FingerNailFixer followers will embark on a project together!! I’m going to help you create a “Nail Notebook” one page at a time to showcase your talent and your education. While you are picking up school supplies grab a 1 to 2 inch - 3 ring binder and some page protectors for YOUrself!!

that sounds great i have added you on face book thank you :lol:

The digital photo frame is a fantastic idea x:hug:

It really does work! It gives clients something to look at while they're getting their nails done. More often than not, the clients that like nail art go "ooh that's pretty, can we do something like that?" And it gets other clients in the salon looking at it and interested in nails. I'm thinking about getting a second one to put in the front of the salon since I'm in the spa section in back.

I'm all ready and looking forward to starting my 'Nail Notebook' tomorrow.

I don't have FB :( Can we do a Geeky notebook too please :(

Latest posts

Back