Excel - Monday - Tuesday Guest Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geegkios,

I have just tortured poor Sassy who was my model at last minute. I am just so glad I finished my nails. I had Paula on my right and Jess on my left so you can imagine how I felt comparing my work to theirs - HELP!

Anyway, I am happy with the nails I did on Sassy, even though though they are far from perfect. I survived another day - now for shopping - HURRAY!

Christine
(URBAN GEEK - couldn't remember my password to sign on in my name)

Zingara said:
Hi Geegkios,

I have just tortured poor Sassy who was my model at last minute. I am just so glad I finished my nails. I had Paula on my right and Jess on my left so you can imagine how I felt comparing my work to theirs - HELP!

Anyway, I am happy with the nails I did on Sassy, even though though they are far from perfect. I survived another day - now for shopping - HURRAY!

Christine
(URBAN GEEK - couldn't remember my password to sign on in my name)
good luck christine

what time are the results due in, i dont think i can stand another day waiting like yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
good luck everybody

It's Rae...I'm enjoying my last show in the UK! Thanks for everything!!!!

lotus blossom said:
what time are the results due in, i dont think i can stand another day waiting like yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
good luck everybody
Normally they are in at about 4 but if yesterday is anything to go by.....!!!!!!

We will let you know as soon as we can.

It is mental here on 'Student Day'!!!! but we are surviving!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXX

haha. Im still herre and yourrrrrrrr nottttttttt.

Nice avatar Lyndsay

I'm sooooooo saaaaaaaaad I want to be there, I want a geek band to boo hoo:cry:

hi guys great time, anyone not here is missing a great weeeknd

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm all alone, everyone has deserted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may change my user name to 'BILLY'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Don't they know how weak a woman's bladder can be......esp at my age!!!!!LOL!!!!!

i'm here too sat next to jess :cool:

hi gang, wish i was there again today had such a good time yesterday.........

mum i hope you are behaving yourself......

anyway i am trying to control two toddlers and that aint easy.........
(mum sammy and joshy say "hi oma")
god i wish i was there today............miss you guys, have fun

hope your all wearing ya hats i am so i feel part of it all............

are you still giving away them blue bands

"geek on" guys let me know how its going

xxxxxxxxx

We're missing you Faye!! xxxxx

hear hear faye, im with u!
had a great time y,day.
it was my 1st show in 10 yrs that i went to but didnt compete:eek:
it was strange, but i got to speak to loads more people than i usually do!
good luck to all the competitors today, and i will enoy my title "nail competitor of the yr 2005 for a few more hrs!
ruth, hope u r having a great time and
HAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

help i can't type with these lng nails Chris did!!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd see l&p on my nails again!!! Anyway hi al - weather is here, wish you were great!! MWAH xx

:biggrin:Hello Girls wish I was there again 2 day I was there yest Its such a fab show there was so much to take in and lots of money spent!:wink2:

Any results yet chicha's ?????????
I am waiting and waiting along with the other geeks here at hq :|

Get that Tuesday Guest Book ready geeks ... gonna be there ready to add my signature !

Wish I was there again today, I didn't buy a single thing yesterday...but hey I did get Anthony from Big Brother's autograph....what more could a girl ask for lmao...hey and well done Sommer...can't wait to see a pic of your nails...it was great to meet you and all the other Geeks I met yesterday xxx

Cathie! said:
Wish I was there again today, I didn't buy a single thing yesterday...but hey I did get Anthony from Big Brother's autograph....what more could a girl ask for lmao...hey and well done Sommer...can't wait to see a pic of your nails...it was great to meet you and all the other Geeks I met yesterday xxx
Where was he??? was he at the show or in London?? xx

Latest posts

Back