ExCel - who is competing / which category?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreekNails

Reaction score
Got my ExCel tickets today.....yippeee.

I know many of the Geeks will be at the show. How many of you are competing and in which category?

Good luck to all the Geeks.

Eva

Got my ExCel tickets today.....yippeee.

I know many of the Geeks will be at the show. How many of you are competing and in which category?

Good luck to all the Geeks.

Eva

I'm not competing - but will be interested to see who is!

Are you traveling over from Greece just for the show?

What day are you going - I havent decided which day to go yet!

Im entering tip & overlay. Not my first choice but my other model couldnt make the monday for fantasy. Never mind at least ive got longer to perfect that design LOL

I'm not competing - but will be interested to see who is!

Are you traveling over from Greece just for the show?

What day are you going - I havent decided which day to go yet!

I will be there on all three days. With Aegean Airlines and EasyJet it is quite a cheap journey. The loss of business in the salon for one week is the hard part but the new contacts and business opportunities will make it worthwhile.

Be great to meet a few Geeks - met a few last year, but I was new to this site then.

Eva

I hope to compete Level 3 Tip & Overlay as well as Sculpting.

I am still looking for a model for Tip & Overlay if there is anyone out there with nice long nailbeds, etc - HELP!

I'm entering the novice comp on the Monday. Still not sure if I'm being brave or stupid! But it will be nice to see some of you anyway:)

L&P div two for me again:) look forward to meeting those I have not yet met.

Good luck to all of you entering the competition. I hope that I will be good enough one day to enter such competition.
I am actually looking forward to meet as many geeks as possible!! (Fairly new to the business & the site).
PS: Urban Geek, if you still need someone for the competition, let me know.

Foolishly I'm entering Tip/Overlay Div 2.

l/p sculpts for me (div 2)
- got my details etc today, now it HAS sunk in and my guts are doing flipps

to all those competing good luck

you are all very brave

Best wishes to you all at the comps. xx

good luck everyone xx

Now are we allowed to watch the comps at all? I've never seen one and would love to see you all at work... er maybe that would be rather off putting!!
When I've been to show before I've spent ages looking for the comp room and never did find it !

The comp areas are usually at the back of the arena. Sometimes it is not possible to spectate but usually at Excell there are areas where you can. I personally don't find it off putting when people are watching as I am usually to busy chasing my tail. It is always nice to see a geeky friendly face too x

Chris thats ace.

The comps are in the morning aren't they? , If I make the show I'll pop for a look.
is everyone competing on different days? I'm hoping to make the Sunday, who'll be strutting their stuff?

Latest posts

Back