excell....specific time to meet each other

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there with my Lambert and Scutlers, being shy and hiding and saying nowt and hoping that noone looks at Deni's nails once she has come out of the comp and been judged....I will just say someone else did them lol!

Looking forward to meeting you Joanne, we can just look at each other and say nothing lol!

So it's a joint thing then, smoking area and geek stand lol!! I'll be in the smoking bit straight after the comp, i'll come over after my first 20, should be about 10 minutes!!!!

Cathie! said:
I'll be there with my Lambert and Scutlers, being shy and hiding and saying nowt and hoping that noone looks at Deni's nails once she has come out of the comp and been judged....I will just say someone else did them lol!

Looking forward to meeting you Joanne, we can just look at each other and say nothing lol!
lol...then you'll say what the hell are you lookin at...and i'l say yeh yeh wanna fight....lol

*JOANNE* said:
lol...then you'll say what the hell are you lookin at...and i'l say yeh yeh wanna fight....lol

Well for someone that used to hang around Stonehouse Barracks ...what more can I say :wink2:

Cathie! said:
Well for someone that used to hang around Stonehouse Barracks ...what more can I say :wink2:
hey was a booty groupie then.....god have i learned

This should be hoot............... Can't wait guys to have a group hug lol....
See you all there.........xxxx

me,amber,angie and sandi will be there too. i dont usually have to introduce myself, people just recognise me for some reason.......................yeah yeah i know, once seen never forgotten lol

You are all welcome to meet up at the Tantrick stand if you want!! We would love you to introduce yourselves, see whats new and have a free glass of bubbly, you would be most welcome we are on R245!!

Mandy & Stu x

It's quite scarey now thinking about it and I've come over all shy!! I think I'll be in the seminar at 1.pm GMg's CBM - but I doubt hubby will want to so I'll send him over to geek & smoke on my behalf as he's not shy:lol: .
I think we should all wear "Where's Sassy" jumpers!!

Spray 2 Go said:
You are all welcome to meet up at the Tantrick stand if you want!! We would love you to introduce yourselves, see whats new and have a free glass of bubbly, you would be most welcome we are on R245!!

Mandy & Stu x

I'll be there too xxx

Spray 2 Go said:

Mandy & Stu x

red rag to a bull there mandy !

pmsl Amb, i thought the same thing.... WE'LL BE THERE lol

it's going to be fab, i'm so excited and so looking forward to meeting everyone, omg best take some tenalady's girls :o or we might be literally be pmsl xxx

I think it is a fabulous idea to all meet up, I would be way to shy otherwise.

ValencianNails said:
pmsl Amb, i thought the same thing.... WE'LL BE THERE lol

it's going to be fab, i'm so excited and so looking forward to meeting everyone, omg best take some tenalady's girls :o or we might be literally be pmsl xxx

Isn't it your birthday at excel Sandi? can we be kids and give you geeky birthday bumps ;)

Hi

I'm guessing this is the Sunday....can't see a day mentioned - only a time! (Although I have been known to be staring info like this in the face and not see it!)

I plan on going all day on the Sunday...may even have hubby with me, and would love to meet up with a few people. I have no mates that are involved in nails or even beauty so it would be lovely to get to know a few more people.

I'm all excited now!

Lyndsay x

Suzie.e said:
Isn't it your birthday at excel Sandi? can we be kids and give you geeky birthday bumps ;)

Imagine that, make sure you're wearing trousers!

I don't think the TLady factory could keep up with the demand pmsl....
yep, it is my birthday on the Sunday, makes it even better eh? :D

Lol Tena have made a fortune off this site!:eek:

I will be there too, i am not shy at all so i'll be introducing myself, or maybe not i'll be hiding behind Sassy as she is the only one i have met LOL x

CANT WAIT I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED X

OK - it's a definate. I'll be on my own so PLEASE let me know who you are if I don't see you. Really looking forward to it. Will be there on the Sunday. Please keep to me up to date on where you're all gonna be x

Latest posts

Back