extreme make over - jades mum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
did anyone see this tonight? - well i thought she looked quite spiffing, jsut a shame they could do owt about her accent:lol:

i watched it ,it was brill ..even my fella watched it and was amazed at the end ..i had tears in my eyes at some points i just thought ahhh bless ...i want that done to me lol
she did resemble someone at the end though and we cant put our finger on who...wayne said joan collins .but its not her ..who is it ???

and when she said "im a laaayyddeeee" i thought ..."not with that gob you aint luv "
hahaha

wayne said joan collins .but its not her ..who is it ??? jades mum :lol:

and when she said "im a laaayyddeeee" i thought ..."not with that gob you aint luv "
hahaha

how true is that

hahahah i mean who is it she resembles ...mind you could be every person who has been on extreme make over ..they all look quite similar at the end dont they ..big boobs..tight face ..white teeth and a posh frock !!!!

i woulnd'nt say no though ...
ahhh im made up for her..it must have meant so much !

Awww I didn't see it! Didn't know it was on, although last week I did see a photo of her in the newspaper! What a difference!

I missed it wonder if it will be repeated

Saw it too just by chance flicking over what a change but at the beginning she did give it away that she knew before jade told her on the boat. She did look great but I wonder if she can keep it up it does take a lot to keep looking good.

Living I think

I seen it but i fell asleep before the end! so i missed what she looked like :cry:

jades pa starts on monday aswell on living:)

I saw parts of it, was thinking the same about accent. lol

I didn't see it though I have seen what she looks like 'before' so would love to know what they've managed to do!
One thing my sis said, though.... surely Jade has the money to pay for that kind of work to be done on her mum if she wanted it, why not save the programs for people who can't afford it on their own??

oh my god its just been on again i cant BELIEVE the difference she looks fantastic!

Looks like jades older sister!

Amb x

What accent?? :confused:

She did look amazing - what's the betting Jade'll have something else done now.

Good luck to her too!

I didn't see it though I have seen what she looks like 'before' so would love to know what they've managed to do!
One thing my sis said, though.... surely Jade has the money to pay for that kind of work to be done on her mum if she wanted it, why not save the programs for people who can't afford it on their own??

To be fair to Jade how do we know if she has enough money to pay for that doing?! And even if she did have just enough why should she spend it all on her mum when she has two young children to support for the next however many years! And her salon has just gone "bust" poor thing! Surely if she had tons of money she would have saved her salon?! Just a thought though!!xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back