Eye brows help!!!! I have gone blank

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Well i never thought i would say this but i seem to have had a mind melt. Never had an issue with eyebrows always been really obcessed about perfection. But for some reason i have gone brain dead. i have been trying to create more of a modern look like the stars on the tv and have ended up loosing the plot altogether. It is creating the initial arch from the start of the brow. Omg, help before i go mad,
Is it normal to have a mind block because this is ridiculas to the pint were it will start effecting my nerves xxx

Does any one have any good info they can email or a site so i can look how to get these eyebrows doing what i want them to, rather than the traditional method tought at college. Mind i have done training with kim as well, i reckon i am loosin it as getting older lol

Jen....I've already answered your PM on this as I hadn't seen your thread. I'll copy it on here:-

Very simple. Shadow the brows into a nice shape and use that as your template. Remove only the hairs outside your template and encourage your client to let them grow (don't touch them in between appointments) and you will transform the shape of their brows and rid them of chavvie tadpoles forever.

If they have a lot of brow to begin with, then remove all of the stray and vellus hairs from above, below and the middle with wax. Then, one by one, remove the brow hair with tweezers to create the perfect brow. Make sure you don't create a step...we want a nice, sweeping arch. Let us know how you get on.

Take before and after pics, post them on here and I'll give you a critique. xx

Remember. The old and very used saying is 'Eyebrows are sisters, not twins', meaning that they don't have to be identical. However, we don't want them to look like distant relatives do we.

Last edited:
Remember. The old and very used saying is 'Eyebrows are sister, not twins', meaning that they don't have to be identical. However, we don't want them to look like distant relatives do we.[/quote]

This is so true, but also becomes my nightmare as i always look for perfection, and i think this is why i have hit a blank screen. xxx

What would we do with out u kimxxxx:hug:

Start with the most difficult one first and then the other one will seem easy. xx

Latest posts

Back