Eyebrow Wax with Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been in this business for a long time and have always followed before and after care instructions to the letter, however, I have a lady who wants to have a spray tan and eyebrow wax done on the same evening and there is absolutely no other time she can have them done, as in ebw followed by spray tan a couple of days later.

My question is....would you do it for her??

xx :hug: xx

I have done this on myself and it turned out a bit of a mess. The tan didnt take to area that i had waxed. So i ended up with two white marks. The skin also went quite dry and cracked. I know everyone is different and it may not happen to someone else but in my opinion I wouldn't do both treatments on the same day huni xxx

Please dont try this :eek:

Ha ha dont tell me you tried it on yourself too Collin ha ha :hug: xxx

Fortunatley not LOL but the two just simply dont go together :hug:

You could suggest that you will tan the rest of her, wax her brows and she use bronzer on her face instead.
I had a bit of a tanning disaster with my daughter and I've been using bronzer to cover up the white patches on my face and neck. It works so well that I've had complements on my tan:eek:

no no no don't let her talk you into doing these treatments on the same night - it'll all end in tears!!! :cry:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I so wish i had the pics still. You should have seen me! oh god, am laughing hysterically right now , but at the time........

Last edited:
If she is capable i would advise her to give her eyebrows a bit of a tidy herself after she has washed off the guide colour but with tweezers.If the shape is there from previous waxes she shouldnt have too much trouble but of course you know your client and some cant do it at all.
Other wise do you retail any tan extender,sprays ,wipes etc that she could use on her face later.

I wouldn't do it. xxx

Dont do it, believe me I know better and yet I still did it, not only that but the day before my wedding!!! It came up in a right lumpy mess, thankfully I cleverly disguised it BUT for goodness sake dont do it!!!

No don't do it!!!!!!!!!!
My sister had an eyebrow wax and then had a spray tan and she had a very irritated eyebrow and it went red and was sore for a few days!
It's not worth the risk.

Thank you so much for all your replies.
Everything was telling me not to do it but I wanted to throw it out there in case I was just being a stickler for the 'rules'!!!

xx :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back