Eyelash tinting for males

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls :)

I am wanting to do some more training, and eyelash tinting is on my list of 'to-dos'

Just wanting to know if any male clients get this treatment? I was asking my partner if I could practice on him when I do training, and he said 'only if other males have it done' lol.

I recon if a subtle colour was used it wouldnt be so bad

:green:

None of my male clients have had it done but there's no reason not to! Although I think it would suit some guys more than others... for instance, if I had a redhead boyfriend I probably wouldn't tint him blue/black... unless that was the look he wanted of course! I think if you are looking to practice the application and removal, just use brown, which won't be quite as noticeable as black or blue/black. He is not to know that it's not exactly common for men to have it done! (I permed my ex's eyelashes when I was training, he also had electrolysis for an assessment and was my male brazilian model - sometimes you just need a body on the couch!)

You could show him this web page - Alpha Male Grooming - Our Services

"Alpha Male Grooming" offering eyelash tinting from £10.00

Think they're based up in Newcastle too, so you can't say it's just for London metrosexuals either ;)

I've done male eye lash tinting. :hug:

just use brown with a touch of black on him, it wont be far from ntural lash colour anywy!! just dont use blue black as this will look like mascara on him!!

you might want to put vaseline on his lower lashes too to mask them off, because that will keep it more natural looking.

ive had a few guys having this done! i think the natural look is key for men though unless they specifically want any different!

I tint my hair dressers eyelashes with blue/ black (the darkest). He is a bit of a pretty boy so it does suit him.
My boyfriend is great at being a model for me. He will have anything done but tinting was off the menu. I cant say I blame him, I couldnt imagine the stick he would get at work ha ha
xxx

I have tinted a few blokes lashes over the years,
once on a bloke wth blue eyes and dark brown hair, I used blue/black and it looked lovely, really made his eyes stand out.

Latest posts

Back