Ezflow gel overlay.. with colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I have put a tip and pink acrylic overlay on my nails with poppits and didn't like them plain but they have to be for college at the moment so in a fit of boredom and madness I decided I NEEDED some colour on my nails so I did an overlay in gel using the Ezflow Angel and lil devil collections.

Busy busy but they've come out better than I thought. :)

Whoo hoo I LOVE THEM!!

Sue x

Those are really pretty Gilly. I love the marbelling too xx

Gilly you are doing so well,
these are very effective :hug:

VERY nice! xx

Love the colour and design hun...x

I love them honey :) xx

these look gorgeous !!! xx

Lovely work and something a little bit different :)

thats perked them up a bit !
they look pretty fine. its nice that its an effect done with gel coz that is one thing that just cant be acheived with l/p.

Thanks eeryone... glad you like them. They are making me a little dizzy now though :lol: Loved working with the Ezflow gels though :)

I wonder why you've scored so low:confused:. Those nails are good!
Well there are only three members rated your work so far, of whom I was the third one elevating your average scores a bit by giving you fours all round.:)
With popits you can't really go wrong, the shape from every angle just ends up good.
About the decoration.. The colours match perfectly together and, the technique you've used is an ecxellent example of how gorgeous designs can be done with gel paints, very easily and quickly!
Very well done!!

These are beautiful!

these are gourgeous))

well done doll:hug:

Latest posts

Back