ezflow l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
Hi, my friend came to have her nails done this morning I was so excited when she said she wants really long nails. I never get to do these usually as people need sensible nails. I would appreciate any suggestions on how i could improve. Thank you
I have used Ezflow l&p, they're tips as I cant sculpt yet.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2349010919_7a8238c967_b.jpg

first of all well done for posting.the only things i would say is that your nails look very wide at the 'hips' and also on the index finger in zone 3 it doesnt look like there is enough product as the apex doesnt look quite right,however your smile lines look really nice and the free edge doesnt look thick at all which many techs can easily make this mistake.well done though and i hope ive helped you.:)

hi,
they arnt too bad, i would have gone for clear tips as she has an extemely short nail bed and painted a french, i prefer creative tips less work to do on them, i have used this ez flow stuff before and find it very hard to work with, also your sides need to be filed a bit straighter and maybe could have beveled out the smile line a little deeper x

Thanks for your comments it helps to know where you've gone wrong, i will try to correct these things when she comes for a re balance. I did wonder if i could use creative tips with Ezflow as i have read a lot on here about how good they are. x

Hi, well done for posting.

You have done some good nails with a few things that need work on as has been said previously.

I think the free edge is quite good thickness wise, but you do need to slightly taper the sides, so they go in slightly, only slightly, so when you apply the white it won't look wide.

You have also got to be careful when applying the tips as the index finger looks like is is a little bit hooked. But the smiles are okay. You do need a little bit more product on the apex as they look ike they dip a little up to the free edge.

They are great though over all, well done.

Nice job! She does have short nail beds and that's a problem I have as well, so I feel your pain! They are long and beautiful, but still natural looking, imo. I recently switched to EZ Flow and I absolutely love it!

Hi
They Are Flare Nails Loving Them

Hi
They Are Flare Nails Loving Them

Far from flares, ...........
they are not too bad, they need to be more uniform as some of them look like they belong on different hands "C" curve sharp on some, not on others.
I'm sure she would have been very happy.

i like them
my nails look like that n people call them flare here

Thanks for your comments , they where not intentionally flared although i can see they needed to come in a little ,i have now corrected the c curve and filed the sides straight. I really appreciate your help as when she came back for infill i already knew what needed to be corrected, i was really pleased as there was no lifting and she didn't lose any which i did expect as she wanted them so long , she decided i was right after all that where to long for her and they are shorter now, and a better shape thanks guys x

I thought they could perhaps benefit from more acrylic in zone 2 to give a clearer apex, the pinky nail looks like it ramps up to the tip and then levels out. Could just be the angle of the picture though, or even just me :lol:

Thanks for posting the picture, I bet you will enjoy sculpting when you start it :hug::hug:

i like them
my nails look like that n people call them flare here

From another topic about flare nails I assumed yours would look far more extreme, if they look like these they dont look flared, they look like they need refining slightly.

Latest posts

Back