Face Recognition: Which Celeb Do You Look Like?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont need a website to tell me I look like hagrid from harry potter. I know it already x x x

holliejayne said:
I dont need a website to tell me I look like hagrid from harry potter. I know it already x x x

LOL it did not say that!!!!

lol...youve all broken it now...lol..it says come back tomorrow due to technical errors..xxx

NailStyle said:
lol...youve all broken it now...lol..it says come back tomorrow due to technical errors..xxx

YAY!!! ha ha I knew there was summat up when it said I was kim basinger!

Kim I thought you looked like Sharon Stone?? And Sara Jane was Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman??!!!!!!!!! Oh yeh - who was I??? Little Mo ffs!!!!!

Think I figured something out, when your lookalike picture comes up you can click on the gender button under the celeb photo and it changes sexes. So click till you get F and then click on the arrows next to gender and it tells you what other celebs of that sex you look like. Does that make sense?

Apparently I look most like Lindsay Lohan,then Jennifer Connelly,Rita Haworth,Sophie Marceau,Katherine Hepburn,Celine Dion,and Fay Wray.

On the male side I look like Charlie Chaplin,Spiro Agnew(?),Henri Philippe Petain(?).
I think I prefer to look like one of the females thanks:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just did hubby..... he looks most like David Duchovny, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Steve McQueen, and John Travolta.

ok at 1st i got Roy keane pmsl so i changed it to female then i got Meg Ryan
thats soooooo not who i look like lol ( if only) xxx

I got Brigitte Bardot in her younger years of course lol

pmsl Lell, I got a younger Brigitte Bardot as one of mine too, that's why we're twins hunny :D
I also had Natalie Wood, Tina Turner and Whitney Houston, hubby was Dennis Quaid amongst others
(I knew there was a reason why I liked him lol)

Oceana said:
But take a look at this and see how similar these 2 chicas look.....

Lmao, did I tell you my friend Sofia thought we were sisters?! It's the chinchilla vibe we got goin' ooon!!

well apparently i am like madonna and naomi watts

tatz however keeps coming up as jim carey or bob hope :eek: :eek:

my daughter looks like zhaing zhi and drew barrymore, kinda funny cause she's part asian but blonde! (she makes a cute avatar huh??)

very awesome site! i'm gonna email it around:biggrin:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE MONICA LEWINSKY!!!!

MONICA
ME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

Hee hee nah I wouldnt say you look like her, just the smile and fringe that matches really :-D What a cute smile you have! ;)

twinkletoes910 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE MONICA LEWINSKY!!!!

MONICA
ME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

Do you look like her? Well all I can say is NO CIGAR!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist!

Not working for me as I keep getting a blank screen :cry:

Mine came up with Joan Baez, who the hell is she? Upside, as a man I look like Hugh Grant!

no faces were detected ? :confused: am i that bad? lol

iv put three pics in now and still no faces detected :eek: haha dear god!!

I tried 2 of Natalie and no luck, then the third one was really clear and she looked like lodas of peeps.

Wendy Rose, maybe you are just unique!

Latest posts

Back