Face Recognition: Which Celeb Do You Look Like?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to enter a full frontal pic, so you're looking straight ahead, not to the sides!!

x

ahhhh...lol ok..thanks x

Sassy Hassy said:
Mine came up with Joan Baez, who the hell is she? Upside, as a man I look like Hugh Grant!

she is a singer sass :biggrin:

stanleyann

Haha thought Id put it to the test so I put in a pic of Hugh Grant. Guess what it came up with? Hugh Grant lol!

nope iv now put in three frontal ones and nothing...

For all of you who tried this out and it didnt work, did you use microsoft internet explorer? when it wasnt working for me i was using mozilla and now i used microsoft IE and it worked.

wendyrose said:
no faces were detected ? :confused: am i that bad? lol

Me either :confused:

Sassy Hassy said:
Haha thought Id put it to the test so I put in a pic of Hugh Grant. Guess what it came up with? Hugh Grant lol!
you loon ball sass...pmsl

Missy_chic said:
For all of you who tried this out and it didnt work, did you use microsoft internet explorer? when it wasnt working for me i was using mozilla and now i used microsoft IE and it worked.

I'm using forfox and it works fine :)

Lol Sass, I did the same with Nelly Furtado and it idnt match her with herself! I tried several diff pics and not one matched! :rolleyes:

lmao i got keira knightley,
and as a man........................... danny de vito:cry: , i knew i was a minger but danny de vito, i think i need to get the face surgery done, lol

Cant get it to work either ill try again later, maybe its cos I DONT LOOK LIKE A CELEB!!!!

i ttried it again n i got scarlett johannsson?

ok, i got emma watson (hermione, harry potter), which isn't bad 'cos i think she's a pretty girl, just a bit young

then my next closest matches were lucille ball and courtney cox, lol.

hehe, just did a baby pic
228e.jpg
and apparently i look like sharon stone. p.s. check out the wicked 80s decor!

pinkchicnails said:
i ttried it again n i got scarlett johannsson?

I got her too! haven't a clue who she is!!

Suzie.e said:
I got her too! haven't a clue who she is!!
she's an actress. she was in lost in translation and girl with a pearl earring.

I like this thing.... apparently I look like George Clooney. Cool.

Did two photo's and i got back Alicia keyes and kirsten dunce! Mmmmm i dont think i look like either!

i am laughing my head off, i did the 3 boys eldest looks like leonado dicaprio
ashley looks like elijah wood
and paul:D :D :D :D came up as shirley temple...lol

LayStar said:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

Hoe that link works!!

Anyway, upload a pic of yourself and it matches it to celebs you look like!

I got Liv Tyler as my main celeb, what a suprise lmao :green:

xx
HA HA I had a go....well im 61% like Halle Berry??? wrong skin colour though!! but I was chuffed!!! lol tried it again with a diff picture and I got Asia someone? my sis said she was in X men or ?? I dunno but chuffed again!!!

Latest posts

Back