Fake Bake or Tantrick Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emeraldmaya

Reaction score
Hi

Want to go ahead and book a spray tan training course, have researched various systems and have it down to two, Fake Bake and TanTrick.

Any opinions about both would be appreciated and experience with the training.

Many thanks.

If you click on search there are loads of reviews and previous posts on both, but im in exactly the same boat as you but also looking at sienna x, so i rang them and they have sent out info and samples xxxx

When you say systems do you mean solutions or machines? Most comapnies all sell the same machines......its the solution thats different(and customer service and so forth).

I used to use and train for tantrick but now train for Sunless solutions, the solutions from Sunless have just been revamped have been likend to Sienna X. All Suness Solutions courses are approved by BABTAC and as well as 121 training we have a contract with Capital Hair and Beauty Wholesalers.

I have added the link to the site for you.

www.sunlesssolutions.co.uk

Just want to add I am a trainer and not a distributor!!

Hth

I meant solutions and thanks for the extra info you provided. x

Toni lee if i contact them will they be able to send out info i know i can read it all on here but i sit on my floor with it all out in front of me comparing xx thank you for link:green:

Hi

Want to go ahead and book a spray tan training course, have researched various systems and have it down to two, Fake Bake and TanTrick.

Many thanks.

Can highly recommend Tantrick - fab solutions and excelent training team!, the link is here www.wowproducts.co.uk
:hug:

Have recently trained with Tantrick and am loving it - and so are my clients! Training was great and the after care is second to none! No experience of fake Bake tho!

I did my training with someone who was independent. I was given his number by sunquest. The certificate i received was a photocopied fake bake one-looks really cheap and nasty. Was not impressed with the training at all. Had to call him to get him to email some details over. I probably spent about 5 mins if that actually spraying someone. I still hate spraying arms and legs and am gradually getting there through practice. So all i can say is to make sure you get your training with a good company. It's not as easy as it looks so good training is essential. Good luck.:)

hi i completed my tantrick training last week. I love the colour of tantrick i had an 8 % sprayed on on my training and 11 days later i still have colour it has just faded nicely no nasty patches and i must admit i have not moisturised or exfoliated ( ah feels horrible!!!:eek:) as i wanted to see how long it would last for my clients that are not good with skin care!!! I really enjoyed the training i came out feeling confident and wanting to start straight away! The aftercare with tantrick is very good any problems and they go way out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend tantrick.
I cant say much about fake bake i did have sample sent to me but personaly i didnt like the colour on me.
good luck hun let us no what you choose in the end.:hug:

Hi

Many thanks.
Hi, I trained with Fake Bake and until last week only offered Fake Bake solutions. However, I now offer Tantrick's 5% solution for very fair-skinned/red-headed clients, and already have two happy clients this week with it. I guess my point is, although excellent training is essential (my training with Fake Bake was indeed excellent I feel), lots of spray tanners offer more than one brand of solution to give their clients a wider choice of result. Fake Bake, as I'm sure you know, currently offer two shades of spray tan - Original and Darker, whereas Tantrick offer 6 (plus booster drops) - Collin will of course correct me if I've got that wrong. You'll get there in the end once you've made your wise and informed decision(s)! xx

Hi, I trained with Fake Bake and until last week only offered Fake Bake solutions. However, I now offer Tantrick's 5% solution for very fair-skinned/red-headed clients, and already have two happy clients this week with it. I guess my point is, although excellent training is essential (my training with Fake Bake was indeed excellent I feel), lots of spray tanners offer more than one brand of solution to give their clients a wider choice of result. Fake Bake, as I'm sure you know, currently offer two shades of spray tan - Original and Darker, whereas Tantrick offer 6 (plus booster drops) - Collin will of course correct me if I've got that wrong. You'll get there in the end once you've made your wise and informed decision(s)! xx

Sunspray just to let you know, tantrick have a range of 7 different solutions,
5%
8%
10%
12%
essence of summer (8 1/2 % formulated for blondes & red headed beauties)
autumn gold (10 1/2 % for peeps with a natural dark skin)
and the latest to the range is the max and booster drops, with the drops you can take this one up to 16% hth :hug:

Fake Bake all the way!!!

Thank you everybody who replied. I'm going to go with tantrick, so will be booking Monday, but do plan to train with another spray tanning solution in the near future, had thought about offering more than one to clients.:)

Thank you everybody who replied. I'm going to go with tantrick, so will be booking Monday, but do plan to train with another spray tanning solution in the near future, had thought about offering more than one to clients.:)

Once you have done your Tantrick training you will be qualified to use any solution of your choice hun,
don't waste money training twice,
your trainer will be able to advise you on the differences you would need to apply to the different solutions, hth :hug:

As previously mentioned you are more than entitled to try other solutions - although have to say that Tantrick do offer 'superior solutions' that last and fade evenly.

Another thing that you might be interested to know is that there is 'no minimum order' with Tantrick and training is done on a one to one basis.!!!!

Latest posts

Back