Fantasy seminar !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would anyone be prepared to let me hitch a ride to the peterborough one ?

i'd love to go but i cant drive. i'll see about getting a ticket.

Would love to be able to help but dont think im anywhere nearby !!! What about the train ? , i dont know off the top of my head if theres any other geeks near you as im fairly new to this site but some of the others might be able to help, hope you get it sorted tho !...... i think its fantastic that ezflow educators take time out to do things like this ,im really looking forward to it .
If you want a ticket i think you can get them by contacting your local ezflow educator . Just pm me if you need anymore help,ill do my best !! HTH:)

Hee Hee Hee Thats even better news x x x
Im going to be greedy and go to both :lol:

cant wait to see sam and victorias work! i have seen sams before and she was great, and i have heard victoria is really talented too, but i havent had the chance to see her work yet. does anyone have any pics of her work?looking forward to meeting some of you other geeks!

I have a pic of a demo nail done in gel by victoria at the show last weekend, but i cant get pics up on a post,
if someone wants to PM me with their email addy i can email it to you to put up here for you all to see ?

I have a pic of a demo nail done in gel by victoria at the show last weekend, but i cant get pics up on a post,
if someone wants to PM me with their email addy i can email it to you to put up here for you all to see ?

Oooh was it the new gel range?
Have PM'd you hun x

Where is the seminar in yorkshire that was mentioned few posts back? peterbro too far from me, but hoping that the yorks one might be doncaster (I know one of ez flow educators works from there) cos it only half hr away.
x

Where is the seminar in yorkshire that was mentioned few posts back? peterbro too far from me, but hoping that the yorks one might be doncaster (I know one of ez flow educators works from there) cos it only half hr away.
x

if you look at a previous post in this thread by mrs smith there is a telephone number for more info about the seminars ,im sure if you ring this number they will give you all the info you need, sorry cant be more help but i only have the info on the peterborough one . hth:)

Oooh was it the new gel range?
Have PM'd you hun x

Have heard about ezflows new gel range but not sure when we can get hold of it yet! ,hopefully we will all get to have a look at the seminar and i think there is also another boogie nights collection coming very soon , :)

I believe the west yorkshire one is to be held in Selby, leeds
hth

OK here it is...

Attachments

• Victorias Gel nail.JPG
    Victorias Gel nail.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 54
Thank you Judy x
and yes everyone i think it was the new gel

wow hope we get to see this when we go to peterborough , would love to know how to do design nails with gel , maybe a gel design course !!,that would be good , :)

I dont use gel but i think even i could do this design (in my dreams), she made it look so damn easy lol

Im not too sure but a fellow tech told me that Jo Shirley and Sam Biddle (not sure about Victoria) are launching something called "Colour"
I think it is something to do with a new colour gel range! and fantasy/colour classes?
That is all I know and I'm sorry for only telling half a tale but it will be exciting to find out. Ill get a noose ready incase im wrong lol

there are 2 new colour gel ranges and they are called " naughty" ( darker shades)and "nice" ( lighter shades) and these are going to be demoed at the seminar in peterborough , and should be told then when we can get them but still not sure about the new boogie nights or wen its available , if i can get anymore info will post it here .:)

got my " invite" today , anyone else get one ? there are some great deals available on the day ,20 % off products and training discount vouchers , im definatly going , i rang and booked my ticket today .....:)

got my " invite" today , anyone else get one ? there are some great deals available on the day ,20 % off products and training discount vouchers , im definatly going , i rang and booked my ticket today .....:)

i'll see you there, i booked my ticket as soon as the invite popped through the door. i didnt want it to be one of those things i kept meaning to get round to but was too late, so i did it there and then.

i'm going along with scratchers.

If only this was xmas week! My Dad lives in Peterborough and I'm staying at his for a few days over christmas - can't get up before then (shame shame shame) would love to come and watch the demos :cry:

You'll have a fab time, I met Victoria at Salisbury a few weeks ago, and she's really nice and I did say hi to Sam too - I'm not jealous at all :green::green::lol:

love the nail that victoria did! got my invite today, and booked it straight away! cant wait to watch them work and pick up some new skills:lol:

Latest posts

Back