Fantasy seminar !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
hi My local education centre is holding a fantasy seminar next month in peterborough with sam biddle and victoria smith, itll be the first one ive ever been to , has anyone else been to one before? and are any other geeks going? i cant wait !!

No But i got a phone call from ezflow telling me about this and asking if i wanted to go, they were sending me an invite in the post but i havent had it yet, i think it is at the old moat house hotel now holiday inn. Yes i will be going.

Yes yes yes me going and i cant waaaaait as i want to start on a fantasy journey and hopefully compete next year. I have some good ideas but dont no how to put them into practice so hopefully this will open the door.:green:
I think it is the 18th of November x x

bored out of my brains at home with tonsillitus jo x x:cry:

:hug:jo, me too i got a stinking cold!!
Yeah i think she said to me it was the 18th of nov. cant wait either think it will be really interesting.:)

:hug:jo, me too i got a stinking cold!!
Yeah i think she said to me it was the 18th of nov. cant wait either think it will be really interesting.:)

:hug: hug 2 u 2 and hope you get betta soon x

A nice client gave me this!!! she came in and said she had a cold n a chest infection and foolishly I did her as I didnt like 2 offend her !:smack:
The problem is I am chronic asthmatic and a chest infection 2 her is just that 2 me I could die as I found out last year ....So I am thinking that I should maybe start telling people that I cant do them if they come in contraindicated ? Anyway enough moaning x x

Shall we were geek badges lol 2 c each other :green:

Yes yes yes me going and i cant waaaaait as i want to start on a fantasy journey and hopefully compete next year. I have some good ideas but dont no how to put them into practice so hopefully this will open the door.:green:
I think it is the 18th of November x x

bored out of my brains at home with tonsillitus jo x x:cry:

hi, from what ive seen sam biddles design work is fantastic but may i also add that so is victoria smiths :) and im sure between them theyll be able to point you in the right direction , also the date has changed from the 18 th november to the 25 th november and it is at the holiday inn , thorpewood. Im not exactly sure where that is but im sure ill find it !Might have to borrow a sat nav :lol:

hi, from what ive seen sam biddles design work is fantastic but may i also add that so is victoria smiths :) and im sure between them theyll be able to point you in the right direction , also the date has changed from the 18 th november to the 25 th november and it is at the holiday inn , thorpewood. Im not exactly sure where that is but im sure ill find it !Might have to borrow a sat nav :lol:

Its just down the road from me i live in peterborough. Its not hard to find. pm me if you want directions:)

You lucky geeks. Sam is one of the nicest people i have met and does the most amazing nail art. She will amaze you so its well worth going. Have fun!

It's days like this that it really sucks to be in Canada
:irked:

(off to stamp foot in the corner for missing out on all the fun)

I'm going too they are holding a comp so i am going to enter so i hope i have time to catch the seminar as well i am really looking forward to it its goona be fab!!:green:

how do you find out about the seminar as i would like to go, it only down the road for me too! how much is it?

Good evening fellow geeks....

Just to clarify there are two seminars running.... One is being run in Yorkshire on the 18th November (which I do believe will incorporate a competition).

The other is a fantasy and design seminar being held in Peterborough on the 25th November.

They are being hosted by different distributors but all are welcome.

Kind Regards

Mrs Smith .x.

Thanks for letting us know hun..

If you ring Ezflow on 01302 340550 they will send you the info

If you call 0845 330 0840 from a landline you will get through to your nearest seminar host..... they can give you all the info you need....

OMG you are all soooo lucky to go to this..I'm so upset i'm not nearer tbh
Some of Sams work is in my gallery from last weekend if you want to take a peek x

Attachments

• show 001.jpg
    show 001.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 46
Don't you just want to eat them........x.......

Don't i am ssssoooo jealous tho's nails are F**king Awesome!!:green:

wowww they are so good , never seen anything like that , now i really cant wait to see what sam and victoria are going to show us ! Just hope ill be able to do nails like that one day ,

would anyone be prepared to let me hitch a ride to the peterborough one ?

i'd love to go but i cant drive. i'll see about getting a ticket.

Latest posts

Back