Farm town

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Is anyone playing the game FARM TOWN on facebook?
I'm so addicted. I havent got anything done and I should be in bed :lol:
xxx

Ooh i will have a look. Am actually on facebook now playing word challenge!

Angelina..NOOOO lol you will be so addicted. I dont know why I add these things ha ha xxx

Oh i won't be addicted. Couldn't wotk out how to use it :irked:
I just walked about planting fields and then went to market and had no idea what to do!

You have to wait for your crops to grow and when it says 'ready to harvest' you go to market and ask someone to harvest them and you get more money. xxx

It's Sonia who is the addict in our house!

So many people I know are addicted to The Farm or addicted to another game on Facebook. I daren't look at any of the games. I find it hard enough keeping up with the Geek and Facebook as it is.

No games for me thanks - I know I'd be the biggest addict!:)

I got bored with my Farm, I am now a Mafia Wars addict!

my hubbys playing farm town and im addicted to pet society and restaraunt city on facebook! they really are addictive! have a played pet society or restaraunt city? xx

Hello my name is Katy and I am a farm town addict!!!! lol

I cant get off the damn thing! I have started putting pumpkins in so I only go on every 4 days !!!!
ITS SOOOOOOO sad really ha ha ha ha

xx

I'm staying well away from Farm Town as I'm already so addicted to Restaurant City on Facebook!!

I'm loving Bev's Restaurant on there (Bevrose) "Bev's Big Eats" - v. cool! lol xx

Totally addicted!:rolleyes:
I'm at level 26, and I can't have a bigger farm now because it's as big as it will go, I can plant pumpkins so my only aim now is to get the biggest buildings I can - and then I'll get a life!!:lol::lol:

I tell you guys...i'm not even dressed yet. Got straight on it and have been all morning. Oh I feel so sad lol
I think I may try and plant the ones that take ages to grow. That's good thinking!
xxx

I LOVE IT!!
Its quite sad as every plant I see looks like my crops lol, I am also planting crops that takes days to harvest as its takes me 2hrs plus each time to tend to my farm, my hubby thinks I need help lol :)

Sue xx

I LOVE IT!!
Its quite sad as every plant I see looks like my crops lol, I am also planting crops that takes days to harvest as its takes me 2hrs plus each time to tend to my farm, my hubby thinks I need help lol :)

Sue xx

Ive added you as my neighbour:green:

I went on it this morning for a quick look that was an hour ago:lol::lol:

Oh gosh , Ive heard all about it and now read all about on here, but havent yet ventured on to it. Now should I or shouldnt I ????:rolleyes:

I am addicted but not to farm town its Mafia wars for me lol

I'm addicted to Farm Town.... I also play Barn Buddy, My Zoo, Resturaunt City... and I sometimes go on Social Me and Poker Palace... Haha I'm the biggest loser here ha ha xxxxxxxx

Oh gosh , Ive heard all about it and now read all about on here, but havent yet ventured on to it. Now should I or shouldnt I ????:rolleyes:

It is so addictive, you will get nothing done and your hubby will probably moan at you hee hee...yeh go on it! x

Ooh i have a tree now and i've planted something but i still have no idea what i'm doing-lol

Latest posts

Back