Feedback Please - My New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
My lovely 12 yr old son made my new website all i did was put on the text and pics. I am so proud of him! :hug:

click here

If your computer says 'popup window blocked' you can hold down control button and click.

Now it is on the web you can have a look for me and give some feedback.
the guestbook page is not ready yet he is working on that bit now but the rest is working fine.

Thank you in advance for your imput and advise.
icon14.gif

Debs X

where is the link? :hug:

thanks Candence I had forgotten the most important bit. I have now edited my thread.

I think it is unfair of you to say that electric files damage the natural nail :eek:

That would be true if you weren't trained - HOWEVER, there are many good nail technicians more qualified than most who CHOOSE to use them and you are potentially damaging their business' by making statements like that.

I don't use an electric file myself, but know others do... like Nailzoo.. who is all too aware of how NOT to cause damage.

Anyone else care to comment?

Aint he clever Debbie

Nice and easy to navigate around - still looking around it but have noticed that on the treatment page that some of the pictures overlap some of the words at the bottom.

Well done - will let you know more later.

Wow your son did a great job...and he's only 12?? thats awsome!! Your site looks really nice.

SC

[FONT=&quot]Hi Debbie.
I like your site very much. Compliments to your son.
The only thing is your guest book - there is nothing there.
Well done
[/FONT]

Aint he clever Debbie

Nice and easy to navigate around - still looking around it but have noticed that on the treatment page that some of the pictures overlap some of the words at the bottom.

Well done - will let you know more later.

Thank you! Are you on dial up or broadband internet?

I think it is unfair of you to say that electric files damage the natural nail :eek:

That would be true if you weren't trained - HOWEVER, there are many good nail technicians more qualified than most who CHOOSE to use them and you are potentially damaging their business' by making statements like that.

I don't use an electric file myself, but know others do... like Nailzoo.. who is all too aware of how NOT to cause damage.
I agree with this statement 100% I have undergone training to use an electric file/drill and provided they are used correctly they dont cause any damage, your statement could be classed as liable if someone decided to be funny like that.
Your website looks great apart from that and you have a little brainiac that did it for you, well done to your son

Overall it looks really good.

The only thing I would say is that the quality of some of the pictures you have used is a bit grainy. For instance there is a great difference in quality between the pictures on the homepage and the main picture in your 'treatments' section - which is lovely and crisp.

Apart from that it''s great. Well done!:)

I love it....and your son is sooo clever...I love the gallery section....its fab to see the different steps and the before and after shots. I was well impressed with those. I also liked the salon picture...would appeal to me as a client.

I think you and your son have done a great job.

Looking at it with a knowledge of web design and all that i may find things that could be changed...but looking at it as a client i would be very interested. xx

i think its one of the best i have seen, brightly coloured, interesting to read and clear to understand -
very well done, wish i could get to grip with free webs !!!

xxxxxx

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply, it is very much appreciated.

I will show all to my son tomorrow he will be so chuffed to read your glowing replies. I have learnt a lot about tags, HTML codes and websites etc., from him over the last few months and have enjoyed his company and expertise as we sat together at the computer, great fun! He takes to computers like ducks to water.

Thanks again for replies.

Lovely site Debbie and well done Steven very clever.

Can't get the link to work for me.... takes me back to the Geek site, even when I copy and paste into a new window ....

Marlise

Can't get the link to work for me.... takes me back to the Geek site, even when I copy and paste into a new window ....

Marlise

Not to worry Marlise, but thank you very much for trying X

have just checked out your site

give your son a pat on the back, he did good

well done

I love your website, I think the gallery pictures are very good. If I was a client I would be drawn to it and ring and book an appointment. I think your son Steven has done a wonderful job. Would he like a job:hug: xx

Thank you all for your kind words, I have shown them to my son, he appreciated them too. XX

Latest posts

Back