Finished my website...I think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmabeauty

Reaction score
I've just about finished my wedsite i think and it would be great if anyone could have a look at it and let me know of any mistakes or how to improve it before i change my domain name and start advertising

http://beautyatfrancescogroup.health.officelive.com
Thanks in advance

Oo I like it it looks very professional, well done :) Only thing I would possibly suggest is a gallery of photos maybe. Would be nice to show off your work etc

thank you :)

i was thinking about that but need to sort some more pictures out

Your website looks really nice. Very easy to read and professional looking.
Your room looks lovely and compliments your site really well.
I would agree a few more pictures would look great.

Well done You x

ps I am loving your big mirrors do you mind if I ask where you got them from?

Looks lovely, well done.
Although I wish you were near me, I'd be gtting a massage twice a week for those prices! x

Looks OK; my only recommendation would be to see if you can get your own domain name rather than a subdomain of officelive.com as this would look more professional.

Brillaint, looks just as good as a site that you would pay for!

Once you have your domain name you will be away!

Excellent example to others!

Looks really good, lovely colours, great prices & your beauty room looks lovely.
A couple of things I noticed the after care advice on the waxing page is really hard to read I would change this to the same size font as the nail enhancements after care advice size as the is much more readable.
Also have you thought of adding a testimonail & links pages?
I agree with Ruth about your own domain name, I think you can buy one very cheaply from 123 reg!
Also if you want a logo then get in touch with Carl on here, he will do you your very own logo for only £20! Then you can use the logo on your business cards, gift vouchers, leaflets etc - very professional looking!
x:hug:x

thanks everyone! :)

i have bought a domain from 123reg but now im struggling getting on to my website, anyone know how to do it??

and thats a great idea about the logo, who is carl??

Your website looks really nice. Very easy to read and professional looking.
Your room looks lovely and compliments your site really well.
I would agree a few more pictures would look great.

Well done You x

ps I am loving your big mirrors do you mind if I ask where you got them from?

The mirrors were already there when i moved in....but i'm pretty sure they are mirrors that used to be in the hair salon that have been moved down there. They are great though, makes the room feel so much bigger!

Carl is extenionize on here

or you can contact him through verveprint.com

HTH

Deb
x

I've just about finished my wedsite i think and it would be great if anyone could have a look at it and let me know of any mistakes or how to improve it before i change my domain name and start advertising

Home
Thanks in advance

Hi

I think that your website looks really nice and very easy to use. I think it is great just the way it is.

Abi:lol:

It's a lovely site, well done. I feel inspired to try to make mine a bit better again lol xxx

It's a lovely site and very easy to use. I did notice a couple of things...
On the nail enhancements page, you have this - In order to give a good life to your enhancement, you should moisture cuticle and nail a few times per week (with cuticle oil if possible). Should that be 'enhancements', and 'moisturise'?

Also, on the 'contact us' page, I think you may have missed a digit off the first phone number.

And I've also just noticed on the waxing aftercare advice, you've got 'Hair needs to be at least . cm long before it can be successfully removed'

I like it though, because you've got all the needed information on there without it looking like there are pages and pages of stuff to read.

Latest posts

Back