First blingy set of glitter fades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I've been a very naughty girl recently and bought some new glitters and powders for college (they are using Ezflow this year) and as I am not allowed to have any enhancements, it's been driving me mad, wanting to have a play with them. So I did my self a set of very blingy glitter fades. The colours are very subtle, they are Boogie Nights French Quarter and Carnival Queen.

I personally think some of them are still fanning out at the free edge but having trouble sizing tips at the moment, I have to keep going up a size which seems to be causing me problems.. hmph!

Other than that I'm quite pleased with them but would love to know what I can do to improve. :)

Hi Doll

They are lovley... is that a natural tip then L&P on top?xxx

They look very nice. Well done xx

Wow, am very jealous! Agree with 1st reply, is that a natural tip with overlay? Want some, very xmassy!

Very nice and accurate work. Well done!:hug:

:)
Hi Doll

They are lovley... is that a natural tip then L&P on top?xxx

Yes, they are pro impressions well less tips. I am keeping a layer of gel over my natural nails at the moment to protect them while I am at college as other students are practicing on my hands and I don't want my nail plates wrecking so I just put them over the top with l&p overlay. :)

they are lovely hun , well done xxxx

They are lovely - well done x

the glitter looks fab,great work.xx

Well done, I personally love french quarter too. Your work looks lovely and smooth, very neat around the cuticles too. Yes, you were right that they could have been taken in slightly, but it is good that you recognise that.

Lou xx

I think these nails are fab hun, well done

Sue x :)

Latest posts

Back