First Ever Waxing Customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Well last night I had my first paying waxing customer, wasnt the ideal situation as I dont own a portable couch, but we got by, as my client provided some old dust sheets for the floor & chair:eek:

I found the metal spatula:) I used seemed to suit me as opposed to the Berins Plastic one( when I have given it a good clean its goin on geekbay) I used SalonService cream wax from Sally's.
The wax seemed to take some time to warm through, but next time I might just warm it through before I leave my house:rolleyes:

AWWW this made me chuckle a little.

Was the client pleased when you had finished?

This is one im dreading, im doing my waxing course in June and I take pitty on whoever is going to be my first client, and my poor sister probably wont have a hair left on her body when i finish practicing, :lol: but practice makes perfect
Well done and keep it going, you will soon get a portable couch:biggrin:

Becky hi

The Customer was really impressed with the results, allthough this was there first ever wax too:eek:

You will be fine when you are doing your course:)

Andy,

I'm glad the result was good but you absolutely must purchase a portable couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please take this in the respectful way I am intending, if you arrived at my house and I had to provide the dust sheets so I could lay on the floor I would not be impressed. And I am sure you are a professional young man.

I would not have had the treatment and asked you to leave.

I am sending you a little hug as I don't want you to think I am being too harsh, I'm trying to give you some serious feedback my lovely.

Jacqui xx

I purchased mine off ebay for £60 its lovely and portable!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

There are plenty of really well priced couches out there. You will wreck your back doing waxing any other way so please get one as soon as you can.

That said, well done on your first successful waxing, it's such a good feeling to get going! :biggrin:

Apart from my mum I haven't waxed my first client yet! Am a bit nervous about it because I know I won't be as fast as someone that has been doing it for years, just hope that the client is ok with that! What does everyone use to protect the couch? A re-useable sheet or disposible? Can any one recommend whats best?:biggrin:

Deffo eBay for a couch.

You can put them in distance order and you can get a real bargain.

I think mine was £80 and its a proper posh one lol and when i got there she gave me a cheaper one aswell!

It is so much more professional and like also said will save your back.

Just make sure you set it at the right height, and well done on first wax client yey! x

LOL…….I'm wetting myself here………images of the dust sheets. We all have to start off somewhere and I admire your get up an go. However, you really must get a couch and as the geeks have said, you can get them really cheap. Failing that, lay her on the kitchen table next time:wink2:

Hi All

I'm totally gob smacked as I have won a Mercia portable couch off Ebay £60, Carnt wait to pick it up:)

No more sliding about, on the polished dining room table :wink2: :p yer know what i mean!

Don't worry about waxing, like everything else you just need to practice to boost your confidence :)

No more sliding about, on the polished dining room table :wink2: :p yer know what i mean!

Ha Ha! Good for you Andy. Good luck with the waxing……you'll become addicted. x

Oh andy you have had me in hysterics! congrats on the first wax, i am glad it went well for you. i am also glad u got yourself a beauty couch; as many others have already said it will be much better for your back! all the best sherry

Latest posts

Back