First glitter fade and 3d flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
Hi all
i have recently done my design course and this is my first go at doing a glitter fade with 3d flowers...i got the colour idea from hazel (purelynailz)....thanks haze xx.
I dont think they are perfect...some of the shapes look a bit inconsistant in the picture but in real life they look more square...so i think it may well be the angle she was holding her nails at in the pic. I never know how to get people to hold their hands for the best picture....any ideas anyone??

Please feel free to tell me what you think of them...:hug:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 71
I think you have done a great job for your first attempt congrats

Lovely fade and shape. Well done, Sian. :)

I love them would deffo wear them myself but then i just love pink:green:

I love them, very pretty. I would wear these in a heartbeat ..x

Wow i think they are great, i love the colour and your flowers are lovely. I recently did the design day its great isn't it !

OMG!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous. Wish I could do glitter fades :green: xxx

cant vote... because i'm still rubbish at these things lol.... but i think they look amazing, i'd be mega happy with a set of them! xx

i think these are fab,your glitter fade looks great and i love the colours you have used.
im just getting started on doing these sorts of things aswell.im loving glitter and 3d art work at the mo.xx

I luuuuurrrrrrvvvvvvvvveeeeee them, wanna come and do a set for me!!!! :green:

I didnt rate you, cos I wouldnt even know where to start doing something as lovely as this. But they are gorgeous, I would be fair chuffed if I created something like that!! Well done you!! :green:

Really pretty nails hun, well done xxxxx

Lovely fade, really smooth transition of colours in the fade. Well done x What glitters have you used?
Posted via Mobile Device

hi...thank you all so much for your comments. i was a bit worried about if i had done the fade ok....my client loves them though...but sometimes its good the get an opinion from fellow professionals eh??!!
the glitters i used were ezflow bubble gum, cotton candy and foxy lady.
i would like to ask you though what you think the best position is for taking photos as i wasnt really sure whaich angles to go for.
thanks again

Hunny these are LUUURVELY !
I agree you have done the fade seamlessly...
You clever little moo you ! :green:

Hand posing is a pain in the bum to get right isnt it,
I was getting bored of every single photo I had looking the same,
Have a look on some other websites, too and just see how they get their models to pose...take mental note.....(and copy !!! :lol:)

Latest posts

Back