first tan done tonight on my sister and her husband!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
I've just qualified at college. Got my assesment for the spray tanning about a month ago but have just got some equipment.

Went tonight to my sisters house equiped with booth, tantrick solution, hvlp.

My sister wanted it done but I didn't know she had talked her husband into it too!

My sister goes quite a nice colour but her husband is very blond and pale! I had the tan on a very fine mist because it is spitting a little bit, but I couldn't really see it going on him even though it is pale. So I did seem to put more on him than my sister. I hope he is not too drastically different tomorrow!

I will let you know.

p.s. I didn't charge anything. It is all free until I feel I can offer a confident service.

lol my first and so far only vic er I mean client is Paul, my oh bless him, I had fun doing him and want to have another go, I followed little grohl's advise, she put coloured water in her machine and sprayed a wall to get her technic even.
I've been spraying my display shelves:lol: I've promised Paul I'll leave him alone until after he sees the consultant:green: just in case...........

lol my first and so far only vic er I mean client is Paul, my oh bless him, I had fun doing him and want to have another go, I followed little grohl's advise, she put coloured water in her machine and sprayed a wall to get her technic even.
I've been spraying my display shelves:lol: I've promised Paul I'll leave him alone until after he sees the consultant:green: just in case...........

I'll take the tan from shelf # 4 please, :lol:

If you need any help in the future I am in Altrincham, probably not too far away from you. BTW I am also the Tantrick Trainer for Manchester.

After seeing them this morning I think I went a bit over the top with my sister. Streaks on her hands and arms and her face was a tad too dark. I have since had a bit of advice on the correct settings for my hvlp but haven't done anyone else yet to test it out.

I also didn't have good light to see where I had done and have now got a light clipped to my pop up tent. So the next victim might be better.

p.s. Thank you weezie for your advice.

After seeing them this morning I think I went a bit over the top with my sister. Streaks on her hands and arms and her face was a tad too dark. I have since had a bit of advice on the correct settings for my hvlp but haven't done anyone else yet to test it out.

I also didn't have good light to see where I had done and have now got a light clipped to my pop up tent. So the next victim might be better.

p.s. Thank you weezie for your advice.

Fantastic job you'r doing ..keep up the good work and you will get there :hug:

Latest posts

Back