Following on from real names & locations, what made you choose your profile name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my nickname, Planky. The 1 is because Planky was already taken (surprisingly!) and I am a Planky one :D

I was nicknamed Planky a few years ago when I confessed to something rather stupid I'd done on Facebook and called myself a Plank. My friends were laughing so much at whatever it was I did (can't remember now, there's been many an occasion :o ) that they said they were going to call me Planky from now on and they did and it stuck. And every time I think it's time to ditch the nickname, I go and say or do something silly again. I can really be a bit of a plank at times, so don't think I'll ever lose that name now :rolleyes: :D

Mine is after my two cats - Milly and Spook

Mine is quite simple, I love pedicures.

Mine is my name of my buisness, pure beauty,
27 my birthday 85 my year I was born

Mine is my business name. I started with essential nails and used to use dream products, thought ooo having my name the same as on the pots. Now I'm CND & NSI but still have Dream Nails by Victoria

Vicki xx

Mine is what I want my name to be after I do a proper name change in due course (I'm transgender so am still legally my old male name, although lots of people already know me as Ruth).

My maiden name is sharpe so lots of people call me sharpster, not much thought went in to it to be fair lol :-D

Being the imaginative person I am..I thought of my name! Lol!

kimbobimbo as i was affectionately christened in the first week of my apprenticeship kimbo because my names kim and bimbo because they thought i was abit of a blonde bimbo i suppose?! and it's stuck ever since :Love: xx

Mine is just a link to an old job I used to have while living in Ontario. I loved the place and the people and was sad when the contract ended. The name makes me smile.

Latest posts

Back