Following on from real names & locations, what made you choose your profile name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunarstorm is my KC affix, took me bloody ages to get my KC affix, so I'm going to make the most of it lol.

rinn neimhe is gaelic for heavenly bodies and is the name of my salon.

Lunarstorm is my KC affix, took me bloody ages to get my KC affix, so I'm going to make the most of it lol.

what's a kc affix lunarstorm?

There's not really much imagination behind mine. . . I'm Felicia, but no one pronounces it right, nor can they spell it, and I've been Fee to my nearest and dearest for years, so that's what I call myself now lol x

mine is pretty obvious, Andrea is my name and 27 was my age when I joined this forum. No imagination whatsoever:sad:

When I was very young, a friend of mine couldn't say my name (janine) so called me niny instead and its stuck with me ever since

Favourite colour & favourite flower :)

what's a kc affix lunarstorm?

Kennel Club - it's what registered breeders of dogs have so you'd buy a puppy from her that might be called (for example) LunarStorm Midnight Shadow or LunarStorm Twilight Galaxy.

Think I'm quite good at making up puppy names.....

Well I couldn't think of anything and didn't want my own name. My usernames are usually pretty boring. But my name is Lyndsay and my dog is Olly so I took the L from mines and added it to his to get Lolly. And my birthday is 22nd of October.

So that's mines :). Fun thread. X

Kennel Club - it's what registered breeders of dogs have so you'd buy a puppy from her that might be called (for example) LunarStorm Midnight Shadow or LunarStorm Twilight Galaxy.

I love kc names. My dog is Ravensmead Colorado

Well it's my salon name. I did have a previous username on here but I can't even remember what it was!

I really need to move away from my salon name, in case of google searches. But then geekies won't know it's me on here.

Any ideas?

My friend at school used to call me Ellewopter, I had long hair up in a high ponytail and said it swished about like a helicopter (and my name is Emma) and started calling me an Ellewopter.
Sadly she died when we were only 19 so have kept it for her really. Also a good bet that no one else will use it :)

o thanks unas, that would be pedigree dogs then , we have a new pedigree calf born 2 days ago . she's yellow river hilda named after my brothers dominican rep girlfriend. i think she'll be honoured . well i hope so.:D

Mine is because my dad always called me his little cabbage as a child stuck at cab or cabby that what all my family call me lol xxx

o thanks unas, that would be pedigree dogs then , we have a new pedigree calf born 2 days ago . she's yellow river hilda named after my brothers dominican rep girlfriend. i think she'll be honoured . well i hope so.:D

honoured to have a cow named after you?? I'll reserve judgement for now xx

I remember being completely lost for what to use because my go-to-names were all taken, so I just used "glitterandgold" because it was a line of a song i was listening to at the time! (Also quite appropriate, who doesn't love a bit of glitter? ;) )
I'm not really a fan of it though, have been wanting to change it for a while! x

RDN (registered dental nurse)
This is what I was until I woke up one morning and decided I'd had enough. I've used angelardn as my user name since I made up my first email address. I'm a bit ditzy at times so this way I never forget my login lol

Mine is self explanatory, my names stacie and 88 was the year I was born. How boring! :)

Laziness and a bad memory to blame for mine :o

Latest posts

Back