Following on from real names & locations, what made you choose your profile name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
Mine as a lots of others is no relation to my name or business name
I chose my profile name after what I used to call my oldest when she was born, her name is lucy x

My second name is mckendrick and my birthday is the 22nd lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

It's what my husband calls me!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

My brothers used to annoy me by galling me GeeG (pronouncing the g's as a hard J sound) because my name was Gigi pronounced softly as in the French pronounciation. They still do call me GeeG and you'll be pleased to know that I have got over being annoyed by it! :D

My business name supposed to have sunshine in it but someone else in my area was using it already so at least I have "sunshine" on SG :)

Pretty boring- i know!

I'm only 5ft and 7stone, so everyone calls me dinky dot..... So it's me without the dot. :)

Am a connossieur of Persian cats.

Seemed like everyone told me, "You do great nails." So.......

It was my first email address Rachael204 - how boring!
Rachael being spelt with the second a instead of Rachel has been the bane of my life! Noone ever spells it correctly and I still get excited if I see anything with spelt right like pens or stationary! I blame my Dad, he registered me and spelt it like that!

I work as Eden Beauty but there are a few of us with great taste in names so kept the original!

Um no imagination!!!I hate mine and wish I could change it but then noone would no it was me!!:sad:

Morgan is my surname and the dazzle bit... Im not actually sure!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I love wild flowers and believe there is no such thing as a weed.

I chose my name and Bonds 007, but it was taken so chose 001 instead. I always try to make my boring name sound more exciting, like when I did midday supervising in schools I used to say..'is it a bird, is it a plane? No, iiiitsss DINNERLADY DEBI!!' quite sad really :(

I'm only 5ft and 7stone, so everyone calls me dinky dot..... So it's me without the dot. :)

U lucky girl! :) jealous!

My partner of ten years calls me princess so when Facebook started I had princess Clare and it stuck and i get calle it now by maybe 50% of the people i know. When I was thinking of a name my sister said have princess so everyone knows that its you so i wanted something with a p! "proper" is a cardiff slang word or at least it was when i was a teen for "brilliant, amazing etc." my sister said proper princess joking but i loved it. And know one forgets it so proper princess it is! :)

I love wonderwoman, from when i was younger, and have dressed up as tha character whilst at uni nights out. When i finally took the plunge to open my own salon, everyone was calling me a wonderwoman, for all the things ive accomplished...so i thought id take a punt and see if the name was available (after misplacing my other one which i ended up deleting)....to my surprise it was available! yay! My salon name is totally different but i love the thought of having an alias name! xoxo

Mine used to be Beauty@Evissa as i rented a room in a hairdressers and changed it when i opened my new salon Dolci (this came from my stepdads nickname of Dolci Dolittle) xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Mine is in memory of our lovely cat who we had to put to sleep 3 years ago, week before Christmas. He was 18.

I've thought about changing it but dont know to what. Think it confuses people lol.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Then you most certainly haven't met Jacquelineanna.
What the .... ??!!!!

You really are so cheeky.

There was I, just browsing through this thread and bam! ambushed by the evil witch of Florida.

May God make that nose of yours really grow to the size of Pinocchio's - yes, you remember that little nickname dont cha!!

WitchyPoo

What the .... ??!!!!

You really are so cheeky.

There was I, just browsing through this thread and bam! ambushed by the evil witch of Florida.

May God make that nose of yours really grow to the size of Pinocchio's - yes, you remember that little nickname dont cha!!

WitchyPoo

Tamagotchie...and look at my rep...I'm the fairest one of all!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back