For all business lets get our heads together for some great advertising for xmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the last two but im not keen on the first one hth :hug:

Hey - don't know about everyone else but i had one too many last year and it made me think that some people (not me!!) might be giving xmas parties a miss this year...how about a pamper party instead or a range of massage and other treats to make the client feel special while everyone else is out partying. You could provide a bottle of champagne. xxx

crazy84may, how would u word that on a leaflet hunxxx

Hmm. For my party season leaflet drop I'm thinking about something like -

'Pale and interesting' (with 'interesting' scored out and boring written above in handwriting)
Dare to bare this party season with a Sienna X spray tan.

I just need to find the right images to go with it. I'm trying to stick with Sienna's cheeky, slightly raunchy marketing slant.

kim how could we make that work for a hollywood, all i want for christmas is a smooth lol no may be notxxxx

Hey Fella's
Give yourself a christmas present
Get her a brazilian wax

Hmm. For my party season leaflet drop I'm thinking about something like -

'Pale and interesting' (with 'interesting' scored out and boring written above in handwriting)
Dare to bare this party season with a Sienna X spray tan.

I just need to find the right images to go with it. I'm trying to stick with Sienna's cheeky, slightly raunchy marketing slant.

As for a possible image for "Dare to bare this party season with a Sienna X spray tan", here's a body paint that my friend Vanessa did,

vanessa_wayne_bodypaint%20(100).jpg

Her website is Creative Glamour Photography & Bodypainting - you would have to ask her permission if you wanted to use it, but tell her that I recommended you to her :)

Hey Fella's
Get her a brazilian wax

loveing this how an earth i am going to put it all together with a great image i will never nox

Hey Fella's

Get her a brazilian wax

loveing this how an earth i am going to put it all together with a great image i will never nox
I think Ruth's image could go well for that particular ad, but you would have to remove it when the older clientele came into the salon lol

I think Ruth's image could go well for that particular ad, but you would have to remove it when the older clientele came into the salon lol

Or here's an alternative...

xmas-tree-back.jpg

For all your spray tanners out there wat about
'Tis the season to be Tanned'
Book a spray tan for Christmas
and get a free top up for New Year

I know spray tanning is something that gets forgotten about in my salon its quick and easy, with good results. Also a good way to introduce tanning to those tanning virgins out there.

What about offering 10% off vouchers over £50 or euro in my case

Come on everyone get your thinking caps on, we all need to get organised. :green:

How about

Save this Christmas with our
Hollywood Glamour Package

Full set of acrylic nails
eyebrow, underarm & 'Hollywood' wax
Full body spray tan

Usually £xxx

If you book the whole package before the end of November you get your spray tan for

Free!

(Or get a retail product foc instead?)
Or something along these lines?

xx​

thats a good one, you could change that too

Book a hollywood pamper package
before the end of Nov for you and a friend
and recieve 20% off each

That way you get two clients instead off one, double your money.​

That body painting by your friend is awesome Ruth!:hug:

Latest posts

Back