For all business lets get our heads together for some great advertising for xmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Well guys my children have gone back to school, monday is my day of rest, if there is such a thing (should be doing the ironing) I thought it would be great to put our thoughts and heads together to have a really good financial business boom this christmas even though economy is at its worst, with some great advertising and promotions and eye catching words we could all do really well. So from waxing to nails to luxury faciels lets spread some fortune round for all us therapist.

I was thinking of a christmas leaflet with a christmas theme, have found a couple of images from istock, but have no idea what to put on them to stand out and grab the attention of others. What do u think of the theme can any one add any better image

Royalty Free Stock Photo Image: Winter's coldness | iStockphoto.com
Royalty Free Stock Photo Image: masked ball | iStockphoto.com
Royalty Free Stock Vector Art & Illustrations: Red Snowflake Background | iStockphoto.com
Royalty Free Stock Photo Image: Pretty Christmas girl | iStockphoto.com
Royalty Free Stock Photo Image: female santa over a billboard | iStockphoto.com

I am likeing the santa over the billboardxxxx

I like the first one....the last one is also great! you would have a lot of flexibility for text with the last one xx

freckles do u have any good rymes and great promotions that would work with these themes or perhaps u could add anouther imagexxxx

I think this is a fab idea! For me this is my first Christmas in the industry on my own. I will defo give this some thought but a few leaders might perhaps be....

Party Package
Festive Beauty Feast
Party Season Savers ????

Will look for images etc

I like the santa one too.
I will try and think of something that could go them for you.

uping come on guys, get your thinking caps on xxx

I like the red snowflake background one, and i like the idea of "party season savers" or something along the lines of "season savers", clients will love the word SAVERS at xmas if they think there getting something for nothing or saving the pennies.

HTH. x

they are really nice, I think that if the clients saw that the prices were really competitve and they could book early for a special rate they would would have their beauty treatments sorted out

Hi guys
I've never heard of this photo website.
How does it work?
xxxx

What a fab idea chick i will get the old thinking cap on:green:

Hi guys
I've never heard of this photo website.
How does it work?
xxxx

It is fab hun u literally sighn on register buy credits with your switch card, roughly costs ten pounds and u can get three of four images and then jobs a good un your leaflet or poster is half way therexxx

Ok what do people want doing at christmas, poppits party nails or custom blend nails how can we make them sound good
what nail art could we do thats simple but looks fab and how should we word it. Lets get some tips and images up here for us to work from
brazillion how can we convinse everyone to have one of these at xmas
Party feet pedicure
we need it to sound fab , eye catching and like they are getting an amazing deal for booking early. Spray tans ( i dont do them but i am sure this is a great xmas seller) help me x

They're all nice images. But how about creating something yourself that's original too?

I am likeing the santa over the billboardxxxx
I think is the one with the most scope,
you can have your special offers listed on space below,
how about...

Book a double treat
for yourself and a friend,
spend over £25 each and each receive
a £5 gift voucher to be used in January.​

There are lots of specials that can be offered, it all depends on the treatments that you offer and what is popular in your area at xmas time hth.

Last edited:
you got any ideas ruth i am not very creative with out help,xxx

I think is the one with the most scope,
you can have you special offers listed on space below,
how about...

Book a double treat
for yourself and a friend,
spend over £25 each and each receive
a £5 gift voucher to be used in January.​

There are lots of specials that can be offered, it all depends on the treatments that you offer and what is popular in your area at xmas time hth.

you are a star hun, now we are talking xxx

I was thinking along the lines of creating your own Christmas-themed images that you could then use to advertise your salon, e.g. if you offer nail treatments, then some Christmas nail art...

For spray tans, you could do a tan on someone who is wearing a Santa hat, say, and then have a slogan saying something like "You don't need to jet off to get that perfect Christmas tan"...

That's just a couple of ideas off the top of my head though.

I just thought it would be nice to have your own unique images to advertise your salon rather than stock photos that anyone else could just as easily use...

How about the santa one with a message below saying 'All I want for Christmas is a Luxury Massage'
or Pedicure,
or Gift Voucher
etc etc.

How about the santa one with a message below saying 'All I want for Christmas is a Luxury Massage'
or Pedicure,
or Gift Voucher
etc etc.

Kim how could we make that work for a hollywood, all i want for christmas is a smooth lol no may be notxxxx

Latest posts

Back