For all those with partners.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
Where've you never touched your partner with your hands, not in a rude sense ladies!!

I've been living with my boyfriend 12 years nearly and I have never touched his feet at all (they are gross!!) or under his armpits (he clamps his arms to his sides as soon as anyone goes near him). So now are we just weird or if you rack your brains is there part of your partner thats just remained untouched.

No rudeness now ladies, you know who I mean:wink2: :wink2: :lol: :lol:

Same as you, although the armpits are out of choice, not through ticklishness:green: :green:

Same as you, although the armpits are out of choice, not through ticklishness:green: :green:

Yeah I wouldn't want to if I had the option, thats why I've never touched his feet:lol:

Nope I love every part of his body... BUT I do tend to avoid his feet after he's been in Sea-boot socks in work all day... even his armpits are lovely to snuggle into !

love him to bits but i can`t touch his belly button!!! got a real phobia about them since i had my first pregnancy 20 years ago, when he`s being horrible he comes home after exercise and pulls the fluff out in front of me:smack:
i cant stand to have mine touched either it actually knocks me physically sick.

Try not to touch my husband at all. He might get ideas and that leads to kids, and I have enough thanks!:lol:

Lol Rachel Mary, don't even LOOK at him!:eek:

I had to think about this one, I haven't touched Den's feet much, and he's got a manky toe that all the money in the world wouldn't convince me to touch! :Scared:

For the life of me I can't think of anywhere that I haven't touched on my guy. I've clipped his toenails, played with his fingernails, pulled his ears, thumped his forehead, smacked the back of his head, (what fun!!) stuck my finger in his belly button (which he hates) played with his underarm hair (It's sooooo soft!)

There is one spot that I am forbidden to touch now that I think about it and that has a lot to do with timing...

For the life of me I can't think of anywhere that I haven't touched on my guy. I've clipped his toenails, played with his fingernails, pulled his ears, thumped his forehead, smacked the back of his head, (what fun!!) stuck my finger in his belly button (which he hates) played with his underarm hair (It's sooooo soft!)

There is one spot that I am forbidden to touch now that I think about it and that has a lot to do with timing...
Thank god i,m not the only one that does these lovley things to thier hubby.. ohhh you have to add the good ole wet willie thing (not being rude) you know when they least expect it you like ya finger and stick it in their ear.. (god i,m gross) oohh and the best one........ shoving something that has come out of the freezer on their bare skin... he he he :lol::lol:

:wink2: I don't think there's anywhere I haven't touched. All his bits are lovely.

:wink2: I don't think there's anywhere I haven't touched. All his bits are lovely.
Wish I could say the same about Richard Hammond!!:lol:

i have to admit. reading this comment and looking at richard hammonds face is a little too much info... :lol::lol:

i have to admit. reading this comment and looking at richard hammonds face is a little too much info... :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I see what you mean! Don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. Think my hormones are having a raucous party!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I see what you mean! Don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. Think my hormones are having a raucous party!
arh bless ya.. lol.. don,t worry your not the only one that thinks R.H is cute.. i just want to put him in my pocket and keep him all safe:lol::lol:

arh bless ya.. lol.. don,t worry your not the only one that thinks R.H is cute.. i just want to put him in my pocket and keep him all safe:lol::lol:

I can think of better things to do with him!!:o :o :o

nope touched EVERYWHERE!!! :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: xx

Latest posts

Back