forget me nots, from my garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just wanted to show you these, after seeing the last thread re dried flowers I asked my hubbie if we had any, he being a keen gardener said and I quote
"oh for gods sake what do you think these blue things are all over the **********garden" I got really exited and found a flower press my daughter got for xmas a few years ago from my hubbies mum(also a keen gardener) well as she is 13 obviously she has never used it sooo I thought I would have a go. I did what Glo said in her post and waited three days, hope this is clear enough.:D :D

Attachments

• BLACK NAILS 008.jpg
    BLACK NAILS 008.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 159
Wow! I am going out first thing in the morning to see if my garden have them too..brilliant idea jacquie, as these are very expensive to buy rady pressed.

Wow! I that the suppliers must have shipped them over from Timbucktoo by the extortionate prices that they charge, but no, you can get them from your own garden for free!
They look great x

Wow, Jacqui they are stunning, really effective!

Just think get planting some different colours & you've your own little nail art plants growing in your garden, how fab is that!

Louise x

really easy are`nt they !!

they dry well on toilet roll or couch roll also then put them in the phone directory, voila easy peasy !

They look lovley!

I haven't had a look in my garden yet.

Guess what i'm gunna b doing tomorrow! lol

They're really cute. I love forget me not's I have them all over the back of my garden also.

I love looking at your pictures.....these are real nice....i dont have any flowers in my garden...next doors cat put an end to that with its bladder.

xxx

Lovely work.
Ive got some drying as we speak!
would I secure to a tip with resin before going over with L+P?
If I am sculpting how do I add them?
any advise?

Sorry to question this, as it looks so good!!!

But, Do you know if you get any problems using flowers from the garden??? Some of the ones I bought from Excel in Feb, left stains on the nail, (probably as the flowers must have been dyed). But are flowers straight from the garden/dried likely to cause any reaction to a clients natural nails????
Suex

Wow, they look brilliant...I bought some little flowers the other day a massive tray for £3 but they seem to like growing and I have not got round to pressing any yet!!!

But i will now i have seen your good work!!!

they are wicked, well done!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jo, I put a bit of resin down first then L&P over the top, sculpting should work the same,

welsh geek,
I had a red one on my nail last year, which did not stain at all, I would not think that nails from the garden would cause any harm, maybe you got a dodgy batch.

Latest posts

Back