found a client with lovely nail beds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jac, they are fantastic!!!!

How did you manage to find someone with such fab nail beds???

I found a client with nail beds like that once and she went and got pregnant so she has retracted her offer to be my model......any excuse not to enter a comp!!! PMSL!!!!!!

XXXX

They are beautiful Jacqui. Can I ask a question, how come you didnt put the white acrylic over the white tips to start with. You said when they need a re-white you will add it then, I always put some over the white acrylic in the first place, if this is how good they look without doing that, maybe I will not always do it either?

Your pinks are perfect too, a bet your client was really happy with them.

lovenails1 said:
They are beautiful Jacqui. Can I ask a question, how come you didnt put the white acrylic over the white tips to start with. You said when they need a re-white you will add it then, I always put some over the white acrylic in the first place, if this is how good they look without doing that, maybe I will not always do it either?

Your pinks are perfect too, a bet your client was really happy with them.
coz i put nail graphix over it instead as she is off to a party and wanted something special

lotus blossom said:
so you dont want me old dinosaurs any more then??????
xxxx
you aint getting out of it so easily, i want a geeky model as my first choice after excell. as anyone who saw how bored my model was will understand why.

See I still put the white acrylic on, then some glitter, then cap the whole nail with clear and sometimes it does get a little thicker than I like it.

I only put a really thin layer of white on though, I think next time this type of job comes up I may do it with just the tips and glitter and see what I think, then rebalance with a little white later. Thats why I love the EZ flow white with glitter already in it, not just clear. I think I will get more of that next time Im in the shop.

Does the glitter that you used already have white in it too or is it just clear glitter?

Sorry but Im curious. :o

lovenails1 said:
See I still put the white acrylic on, then some glitter, then cap the whole nail with clear and sometimes it does get a little thicker than I like it.

I only put a really thin layer of white on though, I think next time this type of job comes up I may do it with just the tips and glitter and see what I think, then rebalance with a little white later. Thats why I love the EZ flow white with glitter already in it, not just clear. I think I will get more of that next time Im in the shop.

Does the glitter that you used already have white in it too or is it just clear glitter?

Sorry but Im curious. :o
with graphix you add your powder to it.

Those nails are soooo beautiful, well done x

I have had a few clients with long nail beds but my nails dont look like that!!

Just one word for them fantastic

Gorgeous work Jac
I bet they where lovely to work on. A nice big canvas as they say :)

You'll never believe it, after being on here this morning, my first client came in and wanted her white tips to be glittered white!! How weird is that!! This was my chance to change the way Id normally do it.

So what I did was I got a separate jar of EZ Flow Truly White and added some of my INM Additive (Tutti Frutti Range-Buried Treasures - very holographic and pretty) and mixed it up, then re did the whites with that and it was PERFECT, not even very thick. The only thing was I had to add a bit more white to the jar cos it was a bit powdery/dry. then I just did the rest of the nails as normal and capped the whole thing with clear. (I have always used the Boogie Nights clear glitters with my whites but never actually mixed it before).

I dont know why this never occurred to me before, the additive has just sat with the other INM colours/glitters and I was waiting to use it with them, all this time, I could have been using it in my whites!! :irked: This is why The Nail Geek is so good, after 3 years I still learnt something.

PS. This girl was so excited with them, she also got 4 nails with 3d flowers and I earned an extra $20 from her and still did the whole thing in the time limit I normally do!!! Starting off my weekend happy!:lol:

jac extreme said:
hi guys, just had two new clients this week, both with great nail beds have a look at this one. before you ask they are white tips with graphix over.

i am soooooo jealous!!!!:)

oh my gaaawwwww... you make me sick.. just SICK!!!

freakin' awesome jac! they're gorgeous:green: :green: :green:

really nice Jac

lovely jac xxx

very nice. Lovely and thin aswell.:)

Would you like to send her down here so that I have a model with nailbeds like that, I can't find one anywhere so far:cry: .

Beautiful as always!
Lovely images.

Hopefully she will be as mad as my model and they can do mad stuff together whilst waiting to be judged....Vicky is dying to go out in London the night before...maybe the 2 of them could and let us have an early night and just sleep during the comp???

Latest posts

Back