Free NSI gift when you subscribe to scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might take this up. does anyone know if i will be reminded when my subscription is due to end???

The offer ended at the end of March, sorry guys :cry:

I renewed my subscription in March does that mean I get the nsi goodies or is it just for new subscribers?

Not sure hun, but I know you had to quote 'nsi promotion' to get the freebie, so if you didn't say that, you wont get it.

My nsi stuff came today !!!

congratulations to nsi then.i love there products and i think that is a excellent offer.x

I completely agree!! How do I order Scratch mag been meaning to for a while now!! Can you do it on-line? Still getting the offer also though!!:)

Good bit of marketing!!!

yey!! my free nsi bits came today..... well happy!!

I just took my subscription out and I get a load of LCN products, coloured gel set, acrylic set, and manicure creams and enamels, sorry its not accurate I was slightly half asleep when I was talking to her and my ears pricked up at the mere mention of the "free" word!!

im gutted about it! i only subscribed to scratch last month!!!!:irked:

You can still subscribe and get your free gift I did and my membership was not due until July, all they do is start your new membership up when your old one ends. Its worth the money as kit to buy on its own is £50. plus vat.

I got my free gift today so pleased. I have tried different products but always go back to NSI its a great product.:)

got mine today aswell yeah.
already had a play and must say I am well impressed.

yay mine came today 2 not played with it yet though have been a good girl studying nail disorders all day instead! xxxx:hug:

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a good offer on at the moment??

can you tell me do they have a web site?

does anyone know the offer this month?? and whats the phone number the site wont load up!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is the offer for the NSI products still going? Also Site won't load still. :cry:

Im almost certain aprils offer is loads of LCN products

Subscription hotline 0208 647 3133

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a good offer on at the moment??

Yup I just said that on page two of this thread!!

just took my subscription out and I get a load of LCN products, coloured gel set, acrylic set, and manicure creams and enamels, sorry its not accurate I was slightly half asleep when I was talking to her and my ears pricked up at the mere mention of the "free" word!!

i am still waiting for my free nsi gift getting worried now. need to call them i am thinking moving house next week anyway so best give them my new address at the same time.

I got my nsi gift last week and it is fab - just trying to find time when i can sit and watch the dvd.

Latest posts

Back