FREE Photographic Nail Art Comp You Can All Enter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should all be so proud and emms you especially!! I wanted to enter but I am nowhere near that good. congratulations to you all :hug:

How glad am i that i didn't enter(only didn't cos i didn't find out till last min)

There fab :D congratulations to all.

How did they choose they were all amazing but I love the structure of emms nails personally

really well done emmysbabes, tho i did want the kit so much lol, i also loved miekes entry

congrats to everyone else too, I'm glad to have been featured, and thx to the guild for putting this opportunity our way xx:hug:

A bit confused about the entry that never had any art on it though?

Last edited:
You guys should all be so proud and emms you especially!! I wanted to enter but I am nowhere near that good. congratulations to you all :hug:

Dont under estimate yourself, you do some lovely nails :hug:

wow all the nails are fab :green: congrats emms and lou :hug: xxx

really well done emmysbabes, tho i did want the kit so much lol, i also loved miekes entry Thx a lot hun :hug:

congrats to everyone else too, I'm glad to have been featured, and thx to the guild for putting this opportunity our way xx:hug:

A bit confused about the entry that never had any art on it though?

Wow, there are some fantastic entries there.

So were we, but it was submitted as an entry for this competition so it was included the same as all the others.

Well done on your entry. :hug:

Wow! I love the coca cola ones! Tracey - they look fab!

Well done Emma and Loiuse, and everyone who entered.

AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUU

:green:​

OMG OMG this is my first competition WIN !!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo omg I am so chuffed !

Thankyou :hug:

Well done to EVERYONE who entered some of the art work there is fantastic xxxxxxxxx

AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUU

:green:​

OMG OMG this is my first competition WIN !!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo omg I am so chuffed !

Thankyou :hug:

Well done to EVERYONE who entered some of the art work there is fantastic xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Emma :hug:

Congratulations emmsy :wink2:

Emma a huge well done to you! Them nails are fab!!

And a big WOW at them entries they are all brilliant - so creative. Im glad i didnt enter i wouldnt have won at all they are just too amazing lol
xx

Congratulations Emms & Lou :green: Oooooh how exciting for you!!

It was a fun comp wasn't and the nail art is amazing!!!!! The time and effort it has taken the entrants to put this art detail together is WOW!. Well done every body!

The one with the 'no art' I'm guessing: this type of nail is the most popular in America & what most people are wearing.

:green:

Emma a huge well done to you! Them nails are fab!!

And a big WOW at them entries they are all brilliant - so creative. Im glad i didnt enter i wouldnt have won at all they are just too amazing lol
xx
Firstly Thankyou :hug:
and secondly, I thought exactly the same, and Said pretty much the same to a good geeky friend of mine, I said along the lines of 'I don't know what I am entering for anyway, I won't win'

The conversation reminded me that 1) you have to be in it to win it, 2) You learn a hell of a lot along the way, and its good too push yourself, and you still have some more experience and a nice photo for your portfolio at the end of it.

With this set I did, I had done a really similar set weeks before, (I got the deadline of the comp confused lol)
but I studied the photo's and realised 'something' wasn't right with them,
So after huffing and puffing about it lol,
I decided to try again, I learned from the previous attempt and tried to correct everything I wasn't happy with on that 1st set.

I still didn't think I would come 1st place with these nails, but I was really happy with them ....

To anyone thinking of not entering a comp because you may not be good enough etc... just go for it,
Try not to stress (as I do all the time lmao) just put your all into it and have some fun.
you never know !!!!
:hug:

(I am still dead excited lol)

Firstly Thankyou :hug:
and secondly, I thought exactly the same, and Said pretty much the same to a good geeky friend of mine, I said along the lines of 'I don't know what I am entering for anyway, I won't win'

The conversation reminded me that 1) you have to be in it to win it, 2) You learn a hell of a lot along the way, and its good too push yourself, and you still have some more experience and a nice photo for your portfolio at the end of it.

With this set I did, I had done a really similar set weeks before, (I got the deadline of the comp confused lol)
but I studied the photo's and realised 'something' wasn't right with them,
So after huffing and puffing about it lol,
I decided to try again, I learned from the previous attempt and tried to correct everything I wasn't happy with on that 1st set.

I still didn't think I would come 1st place with these nails, but I was really happy with them ....

To anyone thinking of not entering a comp because you may not be good enough etc... just go for it,
Try not to stress (as I do all the time lmao) just put your all into it and have some fun.
you never know !!!!
:hug:

(I am still dead excited lol)

Well said!

Well done everyone :green: Fantastic work in all the entries. :hug:

Mieke u are an amazing at nails how do u do it?:eek:

Latest posts

Back