Free Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
I got one through today 
Do scratch do this or have I been lucky enough to have a secret gift of subscription!!!

Do scratch do this or have I been lucky enough to have a secret gift of subscription!!!

If you took insurance out with ABT you get a free subscription, perhaps that's why? I got mine today, although husband on a short fuse is reading it as I type this! Taking an interest apparently! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

If you took insurance out with ABT you get a free subscription, perhaps that's why?

I was just about to say this. I took my insurance out with ABT too and as I already had a subscription I've now got a 6 months overlap of magazines lol

I am with ABT as well, and received 2 copies today. If anyone is near me in south Herts/North London let me know and you can have my spare.
Great magazine!

I got one today and I was quite surprised. I think I may have ticked a box when I requested tickets for the beauty show in March. I'm very impressed with the magazine though and think I may subscribe to it in the future. Will also have to win the lottery as literally want to try everything advertised.

My insurance is with babtac.

I'm enjoying it very much...........
Do you think the kids will mind a years subscription to scratch for their birthday?????

I got one today too :) very impressed :D x

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I do think they send them out randomly every now and then. As I received one last year for no reason.
x

Oh no, I'm with abt since september, no sign of a free scratch mag :(. I subscribed over Xmas but now worried.... Will I soon be receiving 2 a month?...

I missed Olympia last year but got tickets for this year and ticked a box to receive scratch mag but nothing ever came through. I feel quite jealous of you all now lol.

I used to get it free from my insurance but then I moved and so don't get it anymore :(

I called my insurers and they said there was no way I could get it forwarded on but should get a new subscription with my renewal in March x

If you ticked a box for last tears Olympia then that will be where it came from. I got my free copy in November, wasn't expecting it cause u totally forgot about it. Was a very nice surprise though x

I've been with abt for a year and haven't received anything :(

Thouht it might be worth a mention - a years free subscription to Scratch with ABT Insurance.

Just signed up today and can't wait - haven't read Scratch for three years now! :biggrin:

I'm not with abt but got a free scratch today!:)) well chuffed x

I received one last month and when I went to Olympia last year. I seem to get one everytime a beauty show is coming about.

I've been with abt for a year and haven't received anything :(

Give them I ring, I did and they started from the following month.

Want my mag now! Haven't read it for years!

I received one this week too - it's the second one I have received since Olympia last year - but I am insured through the Guild :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back