Fun with glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Looks like there is no stopping me now! Experimented with some sparkles over the weekend, let me know what you think!

Attachments

• sparkle nails 1 007.jpg
    sparkle nails 1 007.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 521
groovy baby ! i love the mix of colours.:)

Bling bling .... very nice.

just getting into glitters - can i ask for recommendation as to ratio glitter/powder (for those that use l/p)
sorry to hijack the thread - but seeing these has given me the buzz.

just getting into glitters - can i ask for recommendation as to ratio glitter/powder (for those that use l/p)
sorry to hijack the thread - but seeing these has given me the buzz.

4 parts powder to 1 part glitter for good coverage, less glitter for a more translucent effect.

Well done Flo, they look lovely. i am loving the colours, look so nice together and I particularly like the ring finger design. Give yourself a pat on the back xxxx

i love them they look really pretty.the colours are fab.nice work:)

Really pretty colours, very nice!! :)

All these r really nice!!! Good job, really!!!
& i like the pointer & the ring finger's design most of all!!! .... but all the nails look bright, happy & beautiful!!!!
:hug:

They are brill, I love experimenting like that!!

totally love the colours, but the shape i dont like so much im a square girl!!! great job!

they are fab hun.....love the colours welldone xx

lovely i love the colours

Get you cleaver pants!!!

They are lovely, so get yourself back to blighty and do mine now!!!!:hug:

Awwww thanks you guys (blush)

they were a lot of fun to do but my god did they take me a while what with the glitter moving and getting everywhere!

Get you cleaver pants!!!

:lol:lmao!

Awwww thanks you guys (blush)

they were a lot of fun to do but my god did they take me a while what with the glitter moving and getting everywhere!

Know what you mean. The amount of times we've been out and I've had to tell my hubby he's got glitter on his face!:green: That'll teach him to come in when I'm playing!

They're lovely hun. Really pretty colours, as everyone has said and I also love the shape.

Welldone Jackie, the smiles look great! Nice glitters aswell! xxxxxxx:hug:

Love em Jack! x x x

Latest posts

Back