Geeg doing a DVD? All those in favour, say aye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mich77

Nerdy Geek!
Reaction score
Having read a post earlier, where a couple of fellow geeks suggested Geeg make a DVD to follow up on her book, I thought us geeks should take a vote on it!!
I think it's a wonderful idea, and, if enough of us reply, then maybe, just maybe our beloved Geeg might give it some serious consideration!! (Fingers crossed!) lol

So, if you would love to see our Geeg teaching us, and sharing her wisdom on screen, say.............AYE!!!

Pretty please Geeg!!!!!??????? :green:

Will cut my left leg off.......not arm as need them for filing lol

Good god yes. The only geek who wouldn't buy it would be Geeg herself! I was due to get some training with Geeg herself in December but have had to cancel because of a hospital appointment. I phoned the hospital to ask if I could miss the appointment and got a real mouthful from the clinic administrator. I told her, "But I've got training at S2", but still no go. Give them their due, S2 have been wonderful about it.

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:)

AYE!
was this my idea? lol

Pretty PLEASE xxxxxxxxx

Yes, pretty please :)

Big ole AYEEEEE from me too :) Would love to have the chance to be trained by Geeg herself but nothing ever goes like that for me haha xx

Yes pleeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIG YES PLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!:green:

Yes, I would buy it, would love to train with geeg :hug:

Annie x

Yes please.......

yes yes and yes!

Latest posts

Back