Geek meet this Friday.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jen hunny, I'll bring my lemsip and a hot water bottle & my foot massage oil, a wheat pillow for your neck, a huge box of Thorntons Continental, cuddly toy, vicks, olbas oil, mahoosive box of tissues - with balm of course, vase, dinner service, cuddly toy, conveyor belt, slidy doors.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
~ahem~
Don't forget I am very poorly tooooo :cry:
(I'll just have the chocolate and the cuddly toy...don't need the rest)
:lol: lol

Ok, that 2 boxes of chocs & 2 cuddly toys!:lol:

Mwah xxxx

OOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jen hunny, I'll bring my lemsip and a hot water bottle & my foot massage oil, a wheat pillow for your neck, a huge box of Thorntons Continental, cuddly toy, vicks, olbas oil, mahoosive box of tissues - with balm of course, vase, dinner service, cuddly toy, conveyor belt, slidy doors.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Well after that I cant leave your badge behind can I. Dont worry all the badges are safe a secure tucked up in bed in my suitcase, along with our tickets last thing I need at the mo is to forget that lot. There will only be 20 of us with blinged up badges...Told ya a select few!:hug:
Right must get back on and finish my packing lol
Jen xx

Well....can you pls bring my badge to the EVENING??
I would really be so happy if you could!
You will know me by then I'm sure:lol:
xxx

Well....can you pls bring my badge to the EVENING??
I would really be so happy if you could!
You will know me by then I'm sure:lol:
xxx
Dont panic hun, already packed!
Jen xx

so what time is everyone arriving? I feel I should be that at 2pm to get my full money worth out of the hotel lol.

so what time is everyone arriving? I feel I should be that at 2pm to get my full money worth out of the hotel lol.

You crease me up!:hug:
We should be there around 4/5pm, so a spot of shopping next door in the Trafford Centre could be on the cards! Cards being the operative word lol!
If my OH has any sense at all, he'll be sneaking the bugger off me before I can do some serious damage lol!

Does anyone know what no room they will be inn at the premire in trafford centre
I am going to be in room 108

Ruby x

Does anyone know what no room they will be inn at the premire in trafford centre
I am going to be in room 108

Ruby x

I never got told when I booked, just got a booking reference!

Oh great! so I'm not the only crazy one sat in the bar at 1.59 waiting for my room.
Ah c** I need to go write myself an action plan for tomorrow now. So much to think about, e.i Paint toe nails, double sided sticky tape for shoes.... which bag do I take... straight or curly hair. I really dont know how I'm going to cope. Best remember to drop the dogs off on my out, and not get distracted by thoughts of nails, and red wine :lol:

Oh great! so I'm not the only crazy one sat in the bar at 1.59 waiting for my room.
Ah c** I need to go write myself an action plan for tomorrow now. So much to think about, e.i Paint toe nails, double sided sticky tape for shoes.... which bag do I take... straight or curly hair. I really dont know how I'm going to cope. Best remember to drop the dogs off on my out, and not get distracted by thoughts of nails, and red wine :lol:

As a naturally curly haired gal, I'm leaving the blooming GHD's at home, going for an 80's full on big hair thing on sat night - easier for me, as if it rains, having spent 4hours straightening it, it'll be a curly frizzy blahhh in seconds as soon as I hit the 'fresh air' of M'chester! I'll look like I've been plugged in and switched on full volts!

Lmao....you just made me cough that much I went all red in the face :eek: with laughter of course...But as I poorly it turned into a coughing fit lol.....

My only dilemma now is hair !
Curly or straight....or inbetweeny ....

As I have to leave at about 6.30am-7am, I doubt very much I am going to want to mess about with the ghd's lol,...
But I have to think about what will go best with my dress for the night time :grr:
I need a GOK !

I might even get my mate to take a little drive up tomorrow night if I'm not stressed, we usually go to hers at the weekend and go for a little drive lol,
She did say she would take me up to the chill factor, so I have an idea of where I am going !

I could pop me little head in the hotel shout hi....Then get home dead quick again to get ready for the morning lol
:green:

Excuse me if I sound a bit dopey :lol: but how do you use double sided stickey tape for shoes ?? never heard of that one .
Also is anyone taking an iron I just had a horrible thought that what if our outfits are creased :eek:
As you can see I dont travel much :lol:

Ruby x

Excuse me if I sound a bit dopey :lol: but how do you use double sided stickey tape for shoes ?? never heard of that one .
Also is anyone taking an iron I just had a horrible thought that what if our outfits are creased :eek:
As you can see I dont travel much :lol:

Ruby x

I loaned my little travel steam iron to a client last week!

If your clothes are a bit creased, hang them in the bathroom as you run the bath or take a shower, the steam will help to drop out the creases.

I loaned my little travel steam iron to a client last week!

If your clothes are a bit creased, hang them in the bathroom as you run the bath or take a shower, the steam will help to drop out the creases.

If you desperately need an iron you can loan them from reception HTH's x

Latest posts

Back