Geek meet this Friday.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't we all just tuck our brushes in behind our ear before going to the bar and then we'll know who is a geek and who isn't? lol

Why don't we all just tuck our brushes in behind our ear before going to the bar and then we'll know who is a geek and who isn't? lol

.........Cos I'm not taking mine :lol:

Well I am staying at the Premier Inn (was the Tulip Inn) so don't forget me xxx

I should be in Manchester around late lunch time and plan on fitting in a few hours shopping first.

Can't wait to meet you all :hug: xx

I WAAAANNNAAAAA PLAAAYYY OUT WITH YOU GUUUYYYY'S
:cry:​

Ill be the one with pink in my hair looking lost and lonely so look out for me please

Rubyx

I just pm'd bevrose (i think that was who i PM'd!) with my mobile no. Think that's a really good idea!

Had a really long week, so I won't be stopping out for too long Friday, but I reeeaaaallly wanna meet some of you before the day!

I WAAAANNNAAAAA PLAAAYYY OUT WITH YOU GUUUYYYY'S
:cry:​

When you grow up, you will be allowed, I'm only allowed cos Aunty Sandi and Aunty Fiona are holding my hands :lol::lol::lol:

Ill be the one with pink in my hair looking lost and lonely so look out for me please

Rubyx

I'll be the one with a tattoo on my right shoulder that matches that avatar you see up there, but I won't be writing Ditzy next to it, I can't reach:irked:

Anyway, you look out for me (I have the same hairstyle as the avatar too) and I'll look out for you!

Teena x

When you grow up, you will be allowed, I'm only allowed cos Aunty Sandi and Aunty Fiona are holding my hands :lol::lol::lol:

Lol It's soooooo not fair....
This is the ONLY disadvantage I would say from having the kids so young...
I was 16 when I gave birth and I lived with my parents....still had a curfew....17 when I left home to be a full time mum....I STILL have a curfew.....
My daughters....replaced MY MOTHER :eek:

WILL I NEVER BE ALLOWED TO STAY OUT OVERNIGHT :cry:
soooooooooooooo not fair
~~Emms does Kevin impression~~

:green:

I was 16 when I gave birth and I lived with my parents....still had a curfew....17 when I left home to be a full time mum....I STILL have a curfew.....

soooooooooooooo not fair

Where there's a will there's a way Em

I am dividing mine all out in different houses to be able to do this, but it is so worth it.

Not one person will say that dreaded M*M word all weekend :)

I only got 8 years and IM FREEEEEEEEEEEE........ :green:
(wouldn't change it for the world to be honest........well......I would actually lol)

My own fault for having the "no I don't need anyones help with my kids...I'll do it on me own" attitude,
That soon came back and bit me right on the arse didn't it :green:

That's because you were more sensible than me Em and stopped much sooner, my eldest 2 are 13 and 12 I would have been freeeeeeeee soon too......... :lol:

I guess I could disappear and leave them with all the others!!!!

soooooooooooooo not fair

Omg Emms I thought I was the only one who's daughters had turned into their mothers mine are so bad the eldest told me today to make sure that I was never on my own and always to keep my drink with me if I went to a pub :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Mine are 17 and 15, they're staying home with Dad and I'm sure they'll be drawing straws to see who cooks :lol:
I'm buying 'easy dinners' tomorrow and my friend has invited them for Sunday dinner so it's not all bad.

I'm really looking forward to being ME, not someone's wife, mother, or something else lol
It isn't often I can be myself, with nobody to influence what I say or do :D

Enjoy your time away geeks :hug:

Mine are 17 and 15, they're staying home with Dad and I'm sure they'll be drawing straws to see who cooks :lol:
I'm buying 'easy dinners' tomorrow and my friend has invited them for Sunday dinner so it's not all bad.

I'm really looking forward to being ME, not someone's wife, mother, or something else lol
It isn't often I can be myself, with nobody to influence what I say or do :D

Enjoy your time away geeks :hug:

That's such a good point Sandie, my 2 kids are 13 and 15. They'll be at home with Dad. And I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Not sure what that means, it's been so long since I've been me, I forget who me is sometimes, mostimes.

Not sure what that means, it's been so long since I've been me, I forget who me is sometimes, most times.
This is an ideal opportunity for us to be ourselves :green:
No hubby moaning and whinging, no kids arguing, no washing up, no cleaning, just doing our thing at a fab Event with like minded people :D

I remembered, I remembered!! its only took 4 hours of thinking hard about my brain wave lol.
THE CLOCKS GO BACK THIS WEEKEND!! extra hour in bed on sunday!!

I remembered, I remembered!! its only took 4 hours of thinking hard about my brain wave lol.
THE CLOCKS GO BACK THIS WEEKEND!! extra hour in bed on sunday!!

OMG ! Someone please remind me on Sat night or I will be waiting for you all on Sunday morning lol !

This is an ideal opportunity for us to be ourselves :green:
No hubby moaning and whinging, no kids arguing, no washing up, no cleaning, just doing our thing at a fab Event with like minded people :D

Is it ok if my hubby comes to the bar on Friday?

Is it ok if my hubby comes to the bar on Friday?
Most definitely :D

The poor so and so's have to put up with us going on about nails morning noon and night, they might as well meet who we chat to :lol:

Latest posts

Back