Geek meet with Jacqui Jefford and team update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Those of you that were interested in a geek meet at Salisbury with Jacqui Jefford and her team please read on!!

Sunday February 18th Salisbury is having an open day which is incorporating a 999 surgery time class. The class costs £50.00 and will be from 10am till 2pm. The plan is to then have a geek meet from 2.30 onwards

You will need to contact salisbury directly and speak to Hannah on 01725 512552 to advise if you want to attend the class and/ or geek meet as they need to know numbers.

I have asked for some more details as to what the class involves but I am sure they can advise this over the phone when you call.

They have also asked me to do a quote for their IONA newsletter about the pros of the salon geek so any suggestions gratefully received.

I would very much like to attend but at the moment we have packers coming in on the 19th and should be flying to Canada on 22nd so it is going to be difficult for me but I will try my very best. If not I hope you will all let me know how you got on!!

Thank you for doing this Jackie.

Why is it always the way though that things never turn out on a good day, that is my daughters birthday and I am not sure she would appreciate me running off to Salisbury for the day!!

Thanks again though Honey xxx

Hi all geeks,

I must say I am amazed that I have only had 1 reply to this post!!!

I have had an e-mail from Jacqui and Hannah today asking if there is any response for the geek meet on 18th Feb.

This a fantastic opportunity to get some trouble shooting tips from someone who has a fantastic reputation in the industry. Please don't let it go to waste!!

I would love to go but can't get there :irked:

I'd sure attend if it was to be in Essex. Otherwise, it is too far away xx

where is salisbury?

only seen this thread today.cant make it that day unfortunatly.have a good geek meet though.

So did any Geeks manage to make this last Sunday?

Spill the beans :)

Latest posts

Back