Geeks Getting into the X-Mas Spirit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you just LOOK at all these artists??

Ok... now all we're missing is the site logo to have a Christmas hat LOL
(I REALLY gotta go dig in my basement and find my hat to take a xmassy picture lol)

And yeah, my outfit would probably close us down LOL:lol:

check me out then girlies:green:

Looking both gorgeous and festive there Amber!!

Now who can give the Delectable Sawyer a chrimbo hat for me?? I'm rubbish at stuff like that, lol!!!

Whi whoo amb :lol:

my oh my MINKUS how you have changed in the last couple of hours..:lol::lol::lol:

ok girllies the crimbo spirit has gone to your heads..:lol::lol::lol: and i dont mean the mulled wine.. you are going to become bad bad girlies and secret santa wont come to you:smack:

it took me 2 days but ... ...........................I have a new hat ........

cheers hun ........ I wanted it to be rudolff but I couldn't do it ...

ok girllies the crimbo spirit has gone to your heads..:lol::lol::lol: and i dont mean the mulled wine.. you are going to become bad bad girlies and secret santa wont come to you:smack:

santa will be coming no fear of that im always good !

eek i think i need to re word:o

santa will be coming no fear of that im always good !
yeah right,, some how by reading your threads i am finding that a iccle to hard to swallow.. cough cough:lol::lol::lol: or is it that you hallow slips down to you totties sometimes:lol::lol:

Looking both gorgeous and festive there Amber!!

Now who can give the Delectable Sawyer a chrimbo hat for me?? I'm rubbish at stuff like that, lol!!!

Thanks Jess for Sawyer's hat - I like the one with the beard too but it covers too much of his face for me!!!

Thanks Jess for Sawyer's hat - I like the one with the beard too but it covers too much of his face for me!!!

lol... he was just screaming for a white beard.... i thougt id send you both as i thought you mite nt go for the beard

WOOOOWZERS!

Well, if his naked chest doesn't close us down, why would my partially covered one?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, as if.
NOT in a million years.
Some things are just TMI and no one needs to see my naughty claus LOL

Could I make my car christmassy do you think? x

Latest posts

Back