Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really please with 14th place in L&P tip and overlay div 2 it was my first comp and i was a bit nervous, but it was great fun and will def enter again oh and 6th in photgraphic, it was great to see geeky mates old and new, hugs to all.

I am delighted at getting 2nd in both Level 2 L&P tip & overlay and sculpting. I have put an entry in my journal about it and will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to resize my photos. I have such a stinking cold and chest infection, I am struggling to think straight. But I am still such a happy bunny, albeit not a very pretty one lol!

Thanks again to my two wonderful models - Pauline (Forever Nails) and Sarah (Sassy Hassy) who stepped in to help me at the last minute. I couldn't have done it without either of you - THANKS!

A big well done too to all the other Geekios that entered:Love: :Love:

Chris you are so welcome!! And thank you so much for the solar mani kit as a thank you gift, you really didn't need to, but it was really appreciated MWAH!!! It also gave me an insight into competing, I have never know 2 1/2 hours go so quickly ... and how fast did Paula work? she was just amazing!

Mind you, I think I have the same bug as you, I feel really crap today. Thank the lord I only have one client this aftie, so I can laze about and feel sorry for myself for the rest of the day.

Sassy Hassy said:
Chris you are so welcome!! And thank you so much for the solar mani kit as a thank you gift, you really didn't need to, but it was really appreciated MWAH!!! It also gave me an insight into competing, I have never know 2 1/2 hours go so quickly ... and how fast did Paula work? she was just amazing!

Mind you, I think I have the same bug as you, I feel really crap today. Thank the lord I only have one client this aftie, so I can laze about and feel sorry for myself for the rest of the day.
I had Jess on one side of me and Paula on the other so you can imagine how I felt when I looked at how far ahead of me they were and what they were producing. Paula could have finished within the hour but she slogged her gutts out for the entire 2.5 hours, right up to the last second perfecting and perfecting that is why her nails are so wonderful!

Well done all compy geeks!! :hug:

BIG hugs to my GloBug, knew you'd kick some major ass with that pic hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx for all the lovely sweet comments Ive received, really does give you a warm Glo...ooops but then thats me, lol!
Layla my little Chichaface ...youre such a sweetheart!

Lol. We'll deff get together soon and do some pics. I'll try to put my boobs away for you too hahaah xxx

Do we get to see the pic Glo !!??

River

The pic is on another thread River.. :)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That's not nice!!!!

Urban Geek said:
I had Jess on one side of me and Paula on the other so you can imagine how I felt when I looked at how far ahead of me they were and what they were producing. Paula could have finished within the hour but she slogged her gutts out for the entire 2.5 hours, right up to the last second perfecting and perfecting that is why her nails are so wonderful!
Thankyou Chris, u had me worried wanted to help you get that bloomin thumb form on!!!! lol Thanks everyone for all yr congrats, i'm chuffed to bits with my win and my 2nd, was lovely seeing you all again

Well heres some pics frm the stand over past 3 days!

DSCN0983.jpg

Me n Nikki

DSCN0989.jpg

CB n Me

DSCN0990.jpg

GEEEKS!!

Hey Jugachicha, you had to put the crappy one of me on....didn't you???!!!!LOL!!!!

ffs "jugachicha", p*** off!!

OPIGeek said:
The pic is on another thread River.. :)

Which one !!??

Thanks

River

LayStar said:
ffs "jugachicha", p*** off!!

We could always just call you "J" for short ....:D

River

Lol at least I'm not pouting on those he he! Miss ya girlies xx

Urban Geek said:
I am delighted at getting 2nd in both Level 2 L&P tip & overlay and sculpting. I have put an entry in my journal about it and will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to resize my photos. I have such a stinking cold and chest infection, I am struggling to think straight. But I am still such a happy bunny, albeit not a very pretty one lol!

Thanks again to my two wonderful models - Pauline (Forever Nails) and Sarah (Sassy Hassy) who stepped in to help me at the last minute. I couldn't have done it without either of you - THANKS!

A big well done too to all the other Geekios that entered:Love: :Love:

OMG Chris....Well Done:Grope: !!

Sorry for the grope, but you deserve it getting placed 2nd in sculpting aswell.
I shall be buying you a vodka a coke next time I see you!!

I have only just been on here and was wondering how you did on the monday..Woohooo!!

:wink2:
Well Done to all the other Geeks and other people who haven't seen the light yet....who say "What there's a web site for Nail Techs?!!!", who entered the comp. Did you see the feathers I was dropping on the way round? (Ref;Chicken Suit)

OMG I am going on a diet! My arms look really fat and I have hamster cheeks!!

It was cool to see everyone though....thank you Sam for bringing us all together. I have a few pictures to upload, when I can be a'd!

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back