Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the hat :biggrin:[/quote]

Mmm....think it adds a little something to my outfit!! Am taking it again later!

Waaaaaaaaa :cry: ... I can't get there until tomorrow ... is anyone gonna be there then?

Day 2, here we are!!

I need some sleep lol

LayStar said:
Day 2, here we are!!

I need some sleep lol

Hey Layla,

Is it as busy as yesterday? Im hoping to make it today but am hoping its a little less busy than yesterday??

Cheers Hun

Its packed today with students!!!

Apparently Glo has arrived for the photographic comp. Go girl!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all the competitors........there are a few of them!!!

As Layla said lots of students here today..........so they're gonna get 'geeked'!!!!:lol:

Oooh - I'm dying to hear how Glo does, saw her photos last night and they are lovely. Tell her she's not allowed to leave until she's come back to tell us all how she got on.

GOOD LUCK GLO!!!

Jackie & Sean
x

Crumbs!!!
Aren't there any results yet???
The suspense is killing me.

me too gigi!!!!
cant be long now as all of them down there are off line!!!! must be watching the awards!!! hurry up and let us know please!!!!

any results yet am dying to hear.........

still wish i was there today, but no one wanted to kiddie sit for me :(

I'm going to get a drink (alcoholic) I'll be back in a minute ... I need it. :eek:

nailsinlondon2 said:
still no news

Come on excel let us know the results :wink2:

ive just heard that sommer got 2nd in fantasy congrats to her!!!!!

Fantastic Go Sommer :Love: Well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news on the others ......

congrats sommer

nailsinlondon2 said:
any news on the others ......

congrats sommer

I have tried to ring Jess at to leave a message sure we will get something soon.

Well done sommer!!!!

Hi hun, missed you yesterday, but did meet up with a few of the geeks:D, as well as Anne Swain, what lovely peeps you all are, I was so sorry I couldn't stick around longer but hubby is not in the best of health at the mo and I had so much i needed to get done before it all got to much for him that I had to cut and run. Not before I grabbed my scrub fresh:)
Anyway, I hope you all have a great time, clean up on the comps and have a complete sell out.:hug::Love:

Paula got 1st in photographic and 2nd in sculpting

that's all I know for now lol

I'm sure more news will come in later...

Latest posts

Back