Geeky Secret Santa 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Okey dokey ladies and gents..

It seems some of you are ahead of me this year :biggrin: and I've already received 2 inquiries as to whether or not I would do it again this year.

The answer is YES, if everyone wants it.

I'm sorry for my recent absence but life gets in the way of living sometimes, and it's been hard playing 'catch up' after my wedding in June, and some new stuff has cropped up that I have to deal with and am working hard to reach that end.

So, I still love all of you, miss you all enormously and am planning to SOON return to my favorite playground: Nailgeek (oops, salongeek now LOL).

Having rambled all of that, let me assure you that there will be a Secret-Santa Geek again this year.
YES I am taking on an assistant LOL
And I will be sure to get back to all of you with details soon to get the ball rolling.

Giant hugs and smoochies to all of you. Miss you all tremendously
:Love:

Oooh how exciting, can't wait!!

Sad moo thats me has started all ready with xmas shopping lol

Sue x x

Can we start it earlier so that everyone gets their gifts before the post goes stupid :biggrin:

I tried that last year, and if you search the threads, you'll find that most did NOT want to start earlier and I got flak for it.

IF you like, post a poll (as I can't since I no longer have premie status, but will be sure to upgrade asap) and ask.

Perhaps a poll along the lines of:

When would you like Geeky Secret Santa to start, to avoid postal issues and the mad Xmas rush we all suffer with clients and our personal lives:

A) Start collecting names now (september) to assign them in october for gifts to go out by November 1st allowing for maximum number of weeks before xmas for gifts to arrive at their destination?
B) I prefer it closer to christmas
c) it doesn't matter to me, I'm only opening my gift on xmas day anyway.

Or something along those lines??

THANKS!

ooh this sounds exciting :biggrin: I'll be sure to take part :Love:

Can we start it earlier so that everyone gets their gifts before the post goes stupid :biggrin:
LOL i am still waiting for my xmas gift from 2007 and im sure the post isnt that slow:biggrin:

Me too I love the idea of a secret santa. xxx

Yeh its great x

Ooh that sounds fab - yes please :)

Dont forget little ole me!!!

xx

I'm so new, but can I play too? Pretty please?

For all new geeks what normally happens is We pm our name and address to Vhunter and also state what sort of things we like eg: Pink, Horses etc
Victoria then matches up 2 geeks to send a Christmas present to one another.
I am sure Victoria will let us all know when to send the pm :)

LOL i am still waiting for my xmas gift from 2007 and im sure the post isnt that slow:biggrin:

As soon as I can I will get the last posting dates for Christmas as I work for Royal Mail and if anyone has any queries about postage etc you can PM me and I will more than happy to help:hug:

Ooh, im so excited! I missed out on last years secret santa. Deffo gonna take part this year x
Posted via Mobile Device

For all new geeks what normally happens is We pm our name and address to Vhunter and also state what sort of things we like eg: Pink, Horses etc
Victoria then matches up 2 geeks to send a Christmas present to one another.
I am sure Victoria will let us all know when to send the pm :)

EXACTLY:!: lol

Please, no inquiries or pm's yet. Not ready for you guys yet :lol: (I already got 2 EEKS haha)

I shall let you all know the details and when etc next week, okey dokey?

xoxoxo

I will probably take part :) Do pressies have to be nail related? or just anything? and under/over a certain amount of money?

I will probably take part :) Do pressies have to be nail related? or just anything? and under/over a certain amount of money?

Last year it was actually a rule it wasn't to be nail related but Victoria posts a rules post when its all sorted. :hug:

Latest posts

Back