Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shellac hotski has a shimmer, I want solid cream turquoise blue. Like bio sculpture turquoise tea cup but in a compatible gel polish.
Just purchased daisy gel in turquoise which is a brand if never normally use but I'm desperate! Looks the best turquoise so far!

Has anyone heard about a release date for these yet? I heard may buy not sure when? x

That is sadly not the turquoise I was hoping for :(

Your quest for a bright turquoise crème could be over!! We've just got the swatches for the Artistic Colour Gloss summer collection & a crème bright turquoise called "chill" is one of the 6 releases :D

Shellac hotski has a shimmer, I want solid cream turquoise blue. Like bio sculpture turquoise tea cup but in a compatible gel polish.
Just purchased daisy gel in turquoise which is a brand if never normally use but I'm desperate! Looks the best turquoise so far!

A rather rubbish pic of ACG chill. Having googled turquoise teacup I'd say they're pretty much identical. It is what I would call a classic bright turquoise crème.

Attachments

• ACG chill.jpg
    ACG chill.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 692
That acg looks very promising indeed!!lovely! Thanks for that.

Just wasted another £12 on a rubbish turquoise today! :(
They look so different online or in catalogue compared to when I get them on a nail stick!! Grrr.

Waiting for the swatch to come up of the turquoise all about the glow!

I had a client who wanted a specific blue over her extensions, in end I just bought this one, to the only one I have from the brand, looked fab on her nails with white 3d roses on accent nails, I've not used it on the natural nails but application was nice and good shine and no probs in the 2 weeks she had it on to match a outfit she was wearing for a wedding.

Not sure if this is the blue your looking for, just took this pic for you in natural light.

Sorry I have no idea why the pic has gone funny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
both these turquoise swatches are stunning just wish gelish would bring one out excatly like that, i get a bit OCD about mixing brands lol

Yea I only have shellac and gelish apart from that one blue, reason being I coudnt find a colour to match her dress or make one non shimmer out of shellac (didn't stock gelish then)

I don't have it out its stuck in a draw with its other bits, a lonesome gel lol

to be honest i think if it was for a client i would have to buy a colour that wasnt gelish, its just i havent stated out yet so im just thinking about myself lol

A rather rubbish pic of ACG chill. Having googled turquoise teacup I'd say they're pretty much identical. It is what I would call a classic bright turquoise crème.

Willow rose
If you do a set with this colour would you mnd posting a piccy :) x

When are they going to say the release date :(

I'm picking mine up on Sunday! Was called by my cosmoprof store and told they got them on Thursday! Can't wait.

Pre order starts tomorrow from 8pm on the internet or ring them on Monday to place your pre order.

:D

Estimated delivery of pre-orders is Friday 17th May according to the Harmony Facebook site.

I like the look of Make You Blink Pink, I’m Brighter Than You & Radiance Is My Middle Name.

Are these available only as a set? or can you get them as singles?

I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I picked them up today. They're gorgeous... I love them. Will swatch them asap.

I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I picked them up today. They're gorgeous... I love them. Will swatch them asap.

Hey shannon is the blink pink one a lighter pink?

I've got 3 from the neon collection tiki tiki, shake it till you samba and carnival hangover and I'm trying to see which of the 3 in pink, red and orange looks the most different, or are they'll very different?

I love the bright colours but I'm wondering are they similar or not and whether worth buying them all or just a couple.

Latest posts

Back