Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't seem similar to me. I absolutely love the pinks in this collection.

Formula is great too.

Here is 'make you blink pink' for you Obsession. It looks a lot like 'sugar and spice' in this photo but doesn't in person.

Will swatch them soon.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368312629.983006.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368312629.983006.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2,076
Last edited:
Shannon, do they actually glow in the dark?

Nope. Nail Harmony said on their FB page that they don't glow also about a week ago. They're just nice and bright. I am really loving them.

I've got 3 from the neon collection tiki tiki, shake it till you samba and carnival hangover and I'm trying to see which of the 3 in pink, red and orange looks the most different, or are they'll very different?

I love the bright colours but I'm wondering are they similar or not and whether worth buying them all or just a couple.

There are some useful comparisons in the link I posted earlier. The pinks are shown with samba & sugar n spice. The green is shown with amazon flirt & sweet tart. The coral is shown with sweet morning dew etc etc.

Doesn't answer all your colour queries but addresses some of them :)

Here they are. I really like them!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368317224.701783.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368317224.701783.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 5,899
Here they are. I really like them!

Wow they look lovely.
Are they a thick consistency like the last collection? Or really thin like the neons? Or a happy medium? Lol x

Oh & do the glow under the LED lamp like the neons do? Great for clubbers! X

They do glow under the lamp and they're definitely an inbetween consistency. They're not thick and not thin! They're perfect! (For me at least)

They do glow under the lamp and they're definitely an inbetween consistency. They're not thick and not thin! They're perfect! (For me at least)

Brilliant & Brilliant
My clients love that the neons glow in UV light, one of my clients text me a photo of her nails (shake it til you samba) whilst in a club in Ibiza lol.
Consistency sounds great, thank you x

I'm defo going for the purple and the brighter red/pink and possibly the turquoise just want to see a couple more swatches of that one first :)

Here's more swatches I found online. I really want these. Glad to hear the consistency is good this time. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368372970.436392.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368372970.436392.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,933
Those last swatches aren't showing the pinks accurately however. They aren't reddish at all.

I just wish someone could put the neon collection next to the glow lol

Oh well going to buy them anyway :)

I don't have all of the Rio collection but I can post a comparison with some of the ones I have if you want.

ASw that would be fab Hun please xx

8pm tonight to buy the glow collection on Harmony website, eeeek can't wait:D

All bought woohoo :) can't wait!!

Just ordered mine :D:D:D:D Couldn't help myself.

Latest posts

Back