Gelish in Sally's for pro and retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...what is the difference between Amazon UK and Sallys

24 Gelish colours can only be purchased with a trade card and cannot be purchased on Amazon UK ??

Amazon UK no trade card but other brands.

And Amazon not exactly Fleabay.

So everybody would be happy if Harmony was available on Amazon as other "professional" brands are ???

Last edited:
One is a source of diversion, another is an appointed distributor?

Amazon is not an authorized distributor nor are you buying direct from Amazon in those instances.

Last edited:
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of ' '! If I had meant panic in the true sense they wouldn't be there. Your overly aggressive response rather fits the bill actually LOL.

Once again, I know Georgie has made a decision after a great deal of thought. It's her decision as it will be the decision of those that stay with the brand and those that choose to go elsewhere (and there seems to be plenty of both)

As for the comment from another poster saying "That's a pretty broad assumption" for people to open bottles or products in these type of places..well of course it's not!
I always see bottles open, the seals broken, polish dripped down the side where the person didn't put the lid back on right....it's amazing actually how many people all of sudden like Sally's when before on here you couldn't find anyone to say one good word about the place. :green:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane this is really simple. Amazon is an online company where you need to go online and know what you are looking for. Ebay is the same.

Sallys is a very well established chain of shops where thousands of general members of the public go every day. They can browse and come across Gelish. The staff are promoting it at the moment, hence us finding out in the first place.

The main concern at first was for the company and it's reputation but it soon became clear that this was a done deal and that it didn't matter what any of us thought at all. There has not been one 'sorry' from anyone at Nail Harmony even for upsetting us or worrying us.

If you are not near a branch of Sallys then this will not effect you at first but it will do me and a lot of other girls. As I said in a previous post I have not built my very successful business based on products bought from Sallys and I do not want any of my clients or their families to find the products I stock in there apart from Nail Polishes.

The whole situation doesn't effect me too much as I am swopping brands and I have a full book of faithful clients who trust me totally. I have discussed changing brands and they are fine with that as long as i can get good colours and quality, which I know I can. :green:

I am not affected in any way by this as I use shellac, but I can completely understand why all the therapists that use gelish are annoyed and feel sold out. I defiantly think this was a bad move, I know of lots of people who shop in Sallys by borrowing someones card/ using there address. I also agree with the comment made about people opening/ trying bottles as I have seen this happen before with nail polishes x

Once again I don't understand. If this is the best explanation that anyone can give about this issue it is a very poor show.

Firstly we have had that we don't understand, then we are getting it wrong, then we are panicking, now I am being agressive.

I was behind this brand from the very beginning, as said above, even before it was confirmed that Georgie and Jason were to be the distributors so I have no gripe with the quality of the product.

It is up to Georgie and Jason what they do with the product, although I am not sure how much say they have had due to the fact that this is happening in the States as well. The fact is that the disappointment felt by a lot of loyal customers at first has not been at all allayed by anyone from Nail Harmony or their distributors or relatives of. The way the situation has been handled has upset even more people on here. There have been husbands and aunts posting here and on Facebook in defense of the decision.

Do you know what I do understand, that if it was a great decision there would be no need to defend it! We still haven't had any word on why the description has changed from Gel/Polish hybrid to Coloured Gel which was the last thing we disagreed on. LOL!

I really don't want to get into a cat fight here, and I certainly have not been here making any accusations. I have tried my best to reassure everyone and answer all questions posed regarding our decision. I have been civil, and always will be. If you feel that there are any unanswered questions please feel free to ask, otherwise I don't think there's much more I can say about the matter.
Sheila, We at Nail Harmony are grateful for your support in the past, and wish you all the best for the future with Artistic, I hope they have looked after you since you left us a few months ago, you as we did when you recommended us to your tech friends! So we are certainly grateful for the way in which you promoted us as I'm sure Artistic are, as I've said before...there's room for all of us and we should all be able to live together in Harmony....(no pun intended).

xxx

On that note, I think this is a good spot to wind this thread up. As per Georgies post, feel free to contact them direct on this issue.

nJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back