Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have taken the plunge and ordered........I hope there's no faders but my educator did say that harmony have replaced faders in the past.....anyone else had that experience? X

Yes Harmony do replace any colours that are known to fade.
You won't be disappointed, the colours are lovely! Xx

I did my first days training with Harmony on Tuesday and saw this collection on the colour pops. I asked my trainer about fading and she said they have sorted the reason for fading now and that none of these should fade. So fingers crossed that is true. They are so gorgeous!! I want to order them all! Xx

Aw thanks for replying you've set my min at ease :) xx

Sod it! I'm gonna order them!

Wish I could :( pennies won't allow! Can't wait to see pops! Xx

Wish I could :( pennies won't allow! Can't wait to see pops! Xx

This is what I was going to do but then my local supplier did a preorder sale of 30% off the collection when you buy the whole thing. I caved lol

I've been in the US on business & couldn't resist these - they're such pretty spring colours.

Unfortunately 2 days after swatching All Haile The Queen it has very clearly faded. The swatch was stored in a drawer out of sunlight. It could just be my bottle - but certainly it doesn't bode well for others. Pic attached :sad:

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,412
Oh no! Wish I'd waited now!

^^^ maybe ring and cancel your order today....that's what I am tempted to do!

Why can't they sort this fading issue out? I use Shellac as well as Gelish and Shellac lighter pinks and lilacs (cake pop and lilac longing for example) don't fade - certainly not while they are sitting in a draw or on a colour pop!

Last edited:
This is what I was going to do but then my local supplier did a preorder sale of 30% off the collection when you buy the whole thing. I caved lol

Well that was different... There was a sale on, you'd have been silly to miss out ;) lol... Now if only I could find the same and reason it out with myself lol xx

This is the photo I saw on facebook this morning... Couple look similar to colours I've already got so I might wait til they come out separately xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391767039.933445.jpg

I've been in the US on business & couldn't resist these - they're such pretty spring colours.

Unfortunately 2 days after swatching All Haile The Queen it has very clearly faded. The swatch was stored in a drawer out of sunlight. It could just be my bottle - but certainly it doesn't bode well for others. Pic attached :sad:

Sooo annoying!!! But its funny how yours looks pink rather then the purple swatches I've seen :/

Do you think it is worth waiting until the show- do Nail Harmony usually offer any discounts on new collections??

Sooo annoying!!! But its funny how yours looks pink rather then the purple swatches I've seen :/

Hmmm... I guess colour is subjective & computer monitors vary but all the swatches & marketing material I have seen definitely show it as pink. It's described officially as "pink lilac" & certainly I think it's one of the more accurate matches to the promotional material - I was pleasantly surprised that it so closely resembled the pics as that's quite rare.

I've attached 2 swatches from google which are identical to the colour mine is. I bought it from cosmoprof, who are official stockists, and certainly it also matched the swatch sticks they had in store.

Just edited to say I saved the second image as "All Haile the kind" accidentally but can't remove.... predictive text doesn't like me.

Attachments

• once upon a dream google swatch.jpg
    once upon a dream google swatch.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 722
  • all haile the kind gelish google.jpg
    all haile the kind gelish google.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,788
Oh god I hope they don't fade!! I shall be sending them back if they do, my clients are so excited about this range xx

I thought there was going to be a lilac but more pinky :( shame. Really need a lilac! Has anyone compated blue with up in the blue or green with seafoam? The other pinky/brown looks like exhale and red/orange looks like tiger blossom. Can anyone swatch them together pls? I would have loved a nice pastel yellow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmmm... I guess colour is subjective & computer monitors vary but all the swatches & marketing material I have seen definitely show it as pink. It's described officially as "pink lilac" & certainly I think it's one of the more accurate matches to the promotional material - I was pleasantly surprised that it so closely resembled the pics as that's quite rare.

I've attached 2 swatches from google which are identical to the colour mine is. I bought it from cosmoprof, who are official stockists, and certainly it also matched the swatch sticks they had in store.

Just edited to say I saved the second image as "All Haile the kind" accidentally but can't remove.... predictive text doesn't like me.

Wasn't saying anything bad before. It just looked like a lilac-ish color :(

Wasn't saying anything bad before. It just looked like a lilac-ish color :(

Didn't think you were honeybunch :)

The blue is much lighter than up in the blue - it's a real powder blue but I didn't purchase as it's pretty much identical to ACG graceful. I also didn't purchase the metallic as it's identical to ACG goddess.

The Fairest of Them All is lovely - but I'm a sucker for corals & want every shade. I find oranges hard to capture but below is a pic.

Haven't swatched green or mauvey pink yet because I'm not actually unpacked & haven't located them!

Attachments

• FAIREST OF THEM ALL COMPARISON.jpg
    FAIREST OF THEM ALL COMPARISON.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 3,445
These came out today, I've just placed my order! Sooooo looking forward to playing with these.

Ordered! So excited.. Will monitor any fading issues and update on here if I get any problems. Really hope they don't fade as these colours are beautiful!

Latest posts

Back