Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrea (Chickettes) has updated comparison shots after 48 hours and looks like only All Haile the Queen fades....and only slightly and still pretty. I know it still sucks that there is any fading at all but it's not as bad as people are expecting eh ;)

It really isn't. I've been wearing mine for a few days and its faded yes but to a SLIGHTLY lighter shade of pink :p nothing patchy or off color

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392450918.037556.jpg this is after 3 days of all haile the queen, it has turned into a light pink, not patchy but also not as pretty as the original colour, it seems more dull and less vibrant.. Will see if it fades anymore but I am a bit disapointed 👎

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392460827.231374.jpg

All haile the queen after less than 24 hours. Gonna have to send it back.

See this really really annoys me to see this. Why should WE have to test and review these new products! Why should WE have to go to the post office/take it off our treatment list/spend our valuable time on this? This is the job of the supplier we are not getting a reasonable explanation for this. I could kind of understand it if it was some unknown brand but for one of this biggest leading international brands to still have this problem! lost faith now to be honest xx

See this really really annoys me to see this. Why should WE have to test and review these new products! Why should WE have to go to the post office/take it off our treatment list/spend our valuable time on this? This is the job of the supplier we are not getting a reasonable explanation for this. I could kind of understand it if it was some unknown brand but for one of this biggest leading international brands to still have this problem! lost faith now to be honest xx

Harmony UK did say that only a few bottles will fade and to send them back if anything. But I do agree its annoying!!

I don't understand why they would make 'some' bottles that fade! Can't they solve the problem by now it's very frustrating!! x

A fader for sure but still s good colour. Not sure weather to return yet?? X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392545047582.jpg
    1392545047582.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,039
I thought there was going to be a lilac but more pinky :( shame. Really need a lilac! Has anyone compated blue with up in the blue or green with seafoam? The other pinky/brown looks like exhale and red/orange looks like tiger blossom. Can anyone swatch them together pls? I would have loved a nice pastel yellow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Princess tiara is a nice lilac 😁

I haven't had any problems with mine so far ??? And I've done quite a few sets with this colour? You watch I'll have lots of phone calls now lol. I don't understand why this is still an issue with pale pinks! It's not fair and makes us nail techs look rubbish !

I can't use my princess tiara, it's fades to a disgusting grey colour!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't use my princess tiara, it's fades to a disgusting grey colour!

Oh no ! Mine is ok. Saying that , I've always used Vegas nights over it .

Well mines faded! I'm so tired of this! At least your guys can return, my distributor doesn't accept returns so I'm out money!

Should mention its all haile the queen. The others seems fine so far

Oh no ! Mine is ok. Saying that , I've always used Vegas nights over it .

That's a good idea, I'll have to try that. At least then I'll be able to use it.

Does anyone have any reviews on the other colours? Anyone worn them or have then on clients? Pics? Number of coats needed etc! As although I'm annoyed at the fading I do really fancy the blue x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392724770.168441.jpg this is the blue. It's lovely,I find the consistency of the them thick so only need a couple of coats x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392725340.203852.jpg

The blue is lovely, no issues with it and I have put it on two people so far.

Just what I wanted to her! Stunning colour, oh no I can see myself logging into harmony and reaching for my card! Although I'm disappointed that there are still fading issues that blue is calling me lol! Any one got any of the others xxx

Just what I wanted to her! Stunning colour, oh no I can see myself logging into harmony and reaching for my card! Although I'm disappointed that there are still fading issues that blue is calling me lol! Any one got any of the others xxx

I have them all , they're gorgeous. I haven't had any issues with the pink either xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392740917.641814.jpg

They are stunning!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392743239.854915.jpg

Here's the green, just as lovely as the blue!

Latest posts

Back