Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is touch of sass similar to standout?
and
is like a vamp anyway similar to cocktail party drama?

I'm going to wait until they are sold individually i think, but these new pics I've seen look much better than the ones i saw a few days ago, they looked dreadful!

I'm only interested in nightly craving, lust at first sight (the mauvey one) i think?

If you already have cocktail party drama don't get vamp Hun it's almost identical I don't understand why they are bringing new colours out that are the same as colours already out very disappointed which I didn't buy the whole set and waited to get them separately xx

Wow! My Nightly Craving fades really fast and really badly!

Starts a dusty lilac colour and after a couple of days is a taupe/grey colour. That's on the colour pop and on natural nail. I love the colour as it starts out but I can't get over the fading so I'll be calling Harmony on Monday.

I know ShannonU noticed similar fading....anyone else? I really hope it's just an odd bottle or two as this is my fav colour in the collection so I'll re-order if possible.

Checked my pops this morn after seeing your post and they have gone yuk, taken the colour off my selection what a waste!

If you already have cocktail party drama don't get vamp Hun it's almost identical I don't understand why they are bringing new colours out that are the same as colours already out very disappointed which I didn't buy the whole set and waited to get them separately xx

I'm not going to bother with this collection, I ordered a load of gelish colours a couple of weeks ago, I got the tried and tested colours.

I really don't understand regarding this fading issue, surely they test the polish before it comes to this country, surely Harmony UK tested it before it went on sale to make sure there wern't any faults (I know they are only the distributors but still), another major fail then :(

I think they should not release so many collections it's muddying the waters too much.

Really bad. I've contacted nail harmony almost a week and a half ago and no response yet. Going to wait a bit longer as I know they're busy.

Here's what all my recent sets have ended up fading to after 2-3 weeks.

Oh my god. That is terrible xx

Oh wow, that's an awful difference! :/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are the browns on this collection? Do they fade and are they similar to browns from other collections? I have sweet chocolate and strutt your stuff so wondering whether would be worth it for me? x

They're different from Sweet Chocolate and 'Strut your Stuff' didn't come to Canada so I couldn't say about that one. But they're definitely different than what I already have.

Mine has faded badly too... iv emailed them with a photo.... getting fed up with fading colours :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Update on My Nightly Craving: spoke with Nail Harmony UK and they have had a number of people say about the fading issues. The colour is being reformulated. So I've sent mine back and they will either refund me or if they have a new batch, they will send me a replacement.

This is where Harmony falls down in my opinion...why release a full collection with one dodgy colour in it? Why not wait for it to be perfected before releasing. There were problems with Love in Bloom as well although I believe collections prior to those have been pretty much ok?

Anyway, still loving the collection but wish it was one of the other colours that had problems as My Nightly Craving was my favourite and my ladies favourite too :(

Anyone having patchy issues with Touch Of Sass?? X

I sent My Nightly Craving back and exchanged for Simply Mauvellous as the fading was very noticeable.

Touch of Sass is one of my most popular colour at the mo and yes, it can be a bit patchy - needs 3 coats!

I sent My Nightly Craving back and exchanged for Simply Mauvellous as the fading was very noticeable.

Touch of Sass is one of my most popular colour at the mo and yes, it can be a bit patchy - needs 3 coats!

What's that one like Vikki? Harmony offered to exchange mine but might just get black cherry berry I actually don't trust those shades. Loosing faith lol

I swapped my nightly craving for my forbidden love! So glad I did! Such a gorgeous winter colour. Nail harmony said they could either exchange, credit or send me a new my nightly craving once the new batch is in. But I didn't want to risk it happening again!! X

What's that one like Vikki? Harmony offered to exchange mine but might just get black cherry berry I actually don't trust those shades. Loosing faith lol

Simply Mauve is lovely! Like a lighter version of Exhale and a bit more dusky pink than My Nightly Craving

Well I emailed them about mine and I haven't had any response back from them that was days ago :/

Well I emailed them about mine and I haven't had any response back from them that was days ago :/

Keep on Hun! They told me I wasn't able to have another nightly craving thankfully! Thanks Vikki ❤

Yeh I will thanks it's annoying when u pay so much and don't get what u wanted apart from that I'm happy with gelish and wouldn't change

Anyone having patchy issues with Touch Of Sass?? X

Yes! I had to do FOUR coats to get an even look the other day. And I still wasn't happy :mad:. And after all those coats it just looks dark and reminds me of Black Cherry Berry anyway :/ pointless :(

Laura xx

Yes! I had to do FOUR coats to get an even look the other day. And I still wasn't happy :mad:. And after all those coats it just looks dark and reminds me of Black Cherry Berry anyway :/ pointless :(

Laura xx

I agree. Worst collection by far ;-(( every colour needs that many coats they just look too dark! X

Can someone who has this please post a picture of what the colours look like I got the whole collection from harmony and someone's just said 2 of my colours are duff here is a picture of my nightly craving and lust at first sight I know my nightly craving should be more pink

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back