Georgie's DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Hope all those of you that received the DVD have enjoyed it. I'm sorry for those who received a dud one, there were a few (it became apparent after we sent them out) that don't play the second demo.:sad:

Anyway, I have now run out of the 'leftovers' that we were sending out FOC. However, we can get more of them burnt and managed to sort the problem of the second demo playing.

We cannot offer any FOC as we are getting them made to order, but they are available on EBAY, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5626918314&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks so much to everyone that has given me such positive feedback about it.

GEORGIE. XXX

hi georgie

i received my DVD to day and would like to thank you for sending it to me ,,,,your a star xxxxx

lancslass said:
hi georgie

i received my DVD to day and would like to thank you for sending it to me ,,,,your a star xxxxx

IT'S MY PLEASURE!

XXX

Just bought one on Ebay! I'll have it delivered to my mum's address in the UK and I can pick it up next time I'm over there. Can't wait to see it.

Jackie

Just a quick thank you to Georgie - The dvd was really useful and great close ups! Also a lovely suprise at just how quickly i received it! Roll on the next....

Just ordered mine from ebay, cant wait to get it

Georgie, you should sell it on Geekbay too....no selling charges as yet!!

i got one from georgie and it is fab , :D , thanks again hun xx

Cathie! said:
Georgie, you should sell it on Geekbay too....no selling charges as yet!!

Good idea if I can work out how to do it....!!!

I did it!

It's on Geekbay!!

thanks from me also hun ............got it..................its BRILLIANT !!

amb x

got mine off ebay it came today...brill dvd georgie...brill music too

I've just ordered one of ebay now too. I received one foc the other day and it was fab but now I realise there were two video's to watch - mine only has the one that works, so I don't want to miss out on any other brilliant tuition :)

:)

how long does it run for, and what does it include ?:D :D

It has 2 demo's; 1st is of a rebalance using white tips (only if clients don't want to keep their own natural nails) and the 2nd is of extending the nail bed and creating a perfect smile line the cheats way (2 tricks in one demo).

It's about 20 mins long approx.

Georgie. x

ive just ordered mine from ebay
thanks georgie xxxx

And me, Thanks Georgie xx

Thanks so much Georgie very very good I just love it I will be watching it all day everyday:D

Carolyn xxx

Latest posts

Back